Cities

1171819202123»

Comments

• HataruHataru Midwest USA
    Tysandr said:
    Hataru said:
    ...IC Good and Evil aren't OOC good and evil...

As someone who consciously tries to embed levels of diagnostic/prognostic uncertainty and approximate precision in my interactions, this gives me the absolute shits.

Could've just chosen different words gfdi.
    I make a lot of "is this upper case or lower case evil or good or darkness" jokes.

A lot.
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Melodie says, "Get rekt scrubbbbb."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): You say, "Scrubbbssss."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
  • So where does a person who doesn't want to be an omnicidal maniac go, anyway? It seems like Cyrene maps closest to general real life conceptions of goodness and decency.
  • Not really. Cyrenians don't have bashing restrictions, which means they're genocidal maniacs.

• HataruHataru Midwest USA
    So where does a person who doesn't want to be an omnicidal maniac go, anyway? It seems like Cyrene maps closest to general real life conceptions of goodness and decency.
    The days of this largescale died with soul taintiness going away, imo. Its pretty hard to track now. So its not like you can just stroll up to someone and be like OMG U WERE BASHING GUD STUFF!!! Without catching them in the act. 

I also wouldn't call peace something aligned with good or evil. Its a very neutral idea and really, peace can be an afront to some pretty evil things. I think this is another statement that's just trying to apply real-life ideas that don't apply to Achaea.
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Melodie says, "Get rekt scrubbbbb."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): You say, "Scrubbbssss."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
  • Farrah said:

Not really. Cyrenians don't have bashing restrictions, which means they're genocidal maniacs.

I'm pretty sure every Achaean is genocidal maniacs.
    Slaughtering entire villages of people.
    Muttering amount momentos as you kill the 5000th troll.
    We're all Immortal, Genocidal, Fanatical freaks.

<3 Achaea

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • edited October 2017
    I posted 2 yawns like 3 pages ago.  WTF do i have to do, post 3?

• There is something that bothers me about this conversation .... no one has an obligation to play how you want them to play ...
  • Mathilda said:
    Achaean 'Good' is basically a religion, and a very extreme one at that -- think Inquistion-era Catholicism. It's not 'goodness' as in being nice and kind; in fact, really hardcore Targossians would say that they are deliberately not nice and kind, because they do the dirty work that allows others to live nicely and kindly.
    Why won't you let us live our hippie lives in peace, always having to disturb the tranquility of Nature! (tehee)