Divine names not highlighting in Mudlet

The recent Bal'met event was pretty much a good chance for me to find out something I was suspicious about for a while:

Names of Divine, Celani, demigods don't highlight in their colours of green and brown for me on QW.

I use Mudlet and Vadi's SVO, I uninstalled the enemy name highlighter and set my colours to default in Settings; yet whenever a Divine pops up on QW, my colours only show Them as off-white.

Any idea what's causing this?

Thanks!

ps - I tried to create my own highlighter but it when I set the names to substring, it only ever highlights one name, rather than any word matching.
"Faded away like the stars in the morning,
 Losing their light in the glorious sun,
 Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
 Only remembered for what we have done."

Comments

• If you disable all triggers with the bomb button, are they still white?
  • Vadimuses said:
    If you disable all triggers with the bomb button, are they still white?
    Tried that. Still seems to be happening. I might have to play around with them again. I don't have any particularly unique triggers that could override it really, just the ones in SVO.
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• edited January 2013

Is this the one I should install if I want this?  http://wiki.mudlet.org/w/Enemy_Highlighter (I do have svo)

EDIT:  well, it does seem to work, whether the most current version or not.  It's on the wiki, which is a good sign, since Vadi is pretty amazing about keeping documentation organized and current.

• Wysteria said:
    Vadimuses said:
    If you disable all triggers with the bomb button, are they still white?
    Tried that. Still seems to be happening. I might have to play around with them again. I don't have any particularly unique triggers that could override it really, just the ones in SVO.
    If they are still white after disabling all triggers, it would imply you changed the in-game highlighting of them. IE, if you connect on another client as well without any triggers, they'll still be white.
  • DragonknightDragonknight Mhaldor
    edited January 2013
    It was probably MXP. It overrides the color with a link to honors them.
  • Question.  How would I get this enemy highlighter to make the names red?  I've edited the foreground and background numbers, but no go.  And how can I make the noCase function work so that it doesn't highlight stuff like Page?