What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Had a super fun skirmish in Hashan, then they came back and raided us. Was awesome, didn't feel like it was ever one-sided for either engagement, and gave me some (much needed) raid leader experience. 
    Until I gave the reigns to Vender because lolmylag.
  • I arrived for the last bit but throughly enjoyable, even on hotel wifi. Getting a tank disarmed at over 90% was wonderfully tense. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Sobriquet said:
    I arrived for the last bit but throughly enjoyable, even on hotel wifi. Getting a tank disarmed at over 90% was wonderfully tense. 
    :open_mouth:
    That tank was at 90%? Shiiiiiiiiiiit too close for comfort. 
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Thought about playing Achaea today and logged in, only to remember I can't. R.I.P.

Sobriquet said:
    Kresslack said:
    Thought about playing Achaea today and logged in, only to remember I can't. R.I.P.
    tbh, Not sure you'll get a whole load of sympathy.
    Wasn't looking for any, just had forgotten and got the Achaea itch.

• You see a door to the west.

Cooper said:
    You see a door to the west.
    I try the door. Is it locked?

• Sobriquet said:
    Kresslack said:
    tbh, Not sure you'll get a whole load of sympathy.
    I mean, he won't, but he at least fessed up and didn't complain, and is wearing his ban. No sympathy, but I will appreciate he didn't blame everything else. So I let Kresslack slide.
  • edited November 2017
    @Daeir and that's without thousands of credits worth of earrings you bastards :D
  • 0 earrings, shadow step/rift OP.
  • 2 earrings that I actively use. Two others dormant and another with a person I hate so much I'd rather cut my RL ear off than wear it.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Jonathin said:
    So this happened
    From   : Political Administrator Chanakya
    To     : Citizens of hashan
    Subject: New Seneschal
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lord Mosr Gothfraidh has become the new Seneschal of Hashan this day.

Published by my decree on the 8th of Glacian, in the year 756 AF.

Unfortunately, I didn't get to see the actual line because blowtorch literally blanked it out on my phone for some reason. So if anyone has that, I'd really appreciate a copypasta.

Oh er, if it helps it was something along the lines of:

"The people of Hashan cheer as Mosr ascends to the position of Seneschal"
  • Minifie said:
    You possess all six Dragon Talismans, and you complete the set, gaining true mastery over Dragonhood.

*stomps around*

Thanks to @trey for the last push and bashing company, @hataru for being awesome, @Kyrra for a bajillion prin trips and runes, @edena for making me not stop, @alrena for giving me combat breaks to keep my sanity, @Syndra for bashing company and fully sick puns and memes, Mhaldor itself for being awesome, and anyone whom I may have forgotten... :(

No thanks to whoever thought it'd be fun to let a level 4 bluetooth and a level 4 goldscale drop today... That was just mean!
    Does this mean I’ll get my hunting spots back now?

• Sobriquet said:
    Minifie said:
    You possess all six Dragon Talismans, and you complete the set, gaining true mastery over Dragonhood.

*stomps around*

Thanks to @trey for the last push and bashing company, @hataru for being awesome, @Kyrra for a bajillion prin trips and runes, @edena for making me not stop, @alrena for giving me combat breaks to keep my sanity, @Syndra for bashing company and fully sick puns and memes, Mhaldor itself for being awesome, and anyone whom I may have forgotten... :(

No thanks to whoever thought it'd be fun to let a level 4 bluetooth and a level 4 goldscale drop today... That was just mean!
    means you can buy a dragonset from me!
  • Sobriquet said:
    Minifie said:

*stomps around*

No. Now I want dragon.

• Trey said:
    Sobriquet said:
    Minifie said:

*stomps around*

No. Now I want dragon.
    We have 19yr olds who are dragons, get a move on!

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Went seamonstering with a few others...

That gargantuan angler fish didn't stand a chance!

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Sobriquet said:
    Trey said:
    Sobriquet said:
    Minifie said:

*stomps around*

No. Now I want dragon.
    Screw those guys.
  • Solnir said:
    Sobriquet said:
    Trey said:
    Sobriquet said:
    Minifie said:

*stomps around*

No. Now I want dragon.
    Screw those guys.
    *hides that she was 18 year old dragon*
  • You weren't an 18 year old dragon >_>

• Xaden said:
    You weren't an 18 year old dragon >_>
    Is there anyway to confirm? I'm sure I got it the IG month I was to turn 19, otherwise it wasn't long after Min hit 19.
  • Pretty sure that you didn't. Elsewise there'd have been a pretty big deal made about it. Given that it'd have been the previous record by just over 4RL days.

• Xaden said:
    Pretty sure that you didn't. Elsewise there'd have been a pretty big deal made about it. Given that it'd have been the previous record by just over 4RL days.
    Didn't Matias hit it at 11 days? That is how I gauged it in my head, I was about a day longer than him. 
  • Matias took 9 full days of bashing over 16 real life days or something equally ridiculous. 16RL days being the part I'm sure of. It may have been 11 days of bashing over 16. 

Either way, definitely 1 year 4 months.

• Xaden said:
    Matias took 9 full days of bashing over 16 real life days or something equally ridiculous. 16RL days being the part I'm sure of. It may have been 11 days of bashing over 16. 

Either way, definitely 1 year 4 months.
    Fair enough, I based it on being ~1 day longer than him, I knew I didn't break the record is all, but still 19 then!
  • Holy fuck balls is all I can say to that shit. 

I can can see a market for Achaea branded catheters though.