Destiny 2

2»

Comments

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    The raid actually blew me away. Aesthetics, mechanics, difficulty, the loot maze, just everything. 10/10 would buy again.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Ahmet said:
    The raid actually blew me away. Aesthetics, mechanics, difficulty, the loot maze, just everything. 10/10 would buy again.
    Wait, there was loot?!

Jk. But seriously, the token system for raid was very meh. Shader was alright.
  • I got like, three exotic engrams and two 300 chest pieces from the raid AT LEAST, so I don't know what you mean by no loot!
    Armali said:
    I got like, three exotic engrams and two 300 chest pieces from the raid AT LEAST, so I don't know what you mean by no loot!
    Yeah, raid is pretty good loot, not sure what he's complaining about.
    Huh. Neat.
  • The first two weeks when raid came out, I got tokens mainly. I might have gotten the scout the second week. The next week I got a couple autos and the chest from Calus. Every time after that it has been the chest from Calus. All I wanted was that damn rocket launcher, hehehe!
  • I got the rocket launcher week 1 from the clan engram. :D
  • All of the friends I played Destiny TK with are playing the new CoD instead, and I'm like fuck all ya'll. D24Lyfe

I love it. The way you get to choose your character build and all the extra abilities and whatnot are my favourite. But also, taking things from the previous game and reintegrating them into the new one in a different and more interesting (imo) way. The story line is better, the actual gameplay is better... It's just better. Ok anyway

I do ps4, I'm on a fair bit, usually in the evenings CST (-6 GMT). Add me if you actually play, unlike @Atalkez who is just afk playing Achaea 300% of the time he's online :'D lel 

missmia87
  • Is it worth getting?

• Telinus said:
    Is it worth getting?

Is still absolutely worth getting. The story is great, systems are smooth, graphics are GORGEOUS!

Winter updates are coming soon along with the first DLC so the game will be poppin again soon.
  • On PC it's all hand cannons. Uriel's and MIDA is a console meta!
  • Origin story ftw

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Origin is my go to on primary, though instead of MIDA I'll use the raid scout for Crucible and maybe an exotic launcher like Coil.

Agreed with Cruible. I think they haven't really fleshed it out yet. Quick Play and Competitive really have no difference between them other than game modes--the rewards stay the same so quick play is much better to hop into. I'm still hoping for mayhem, inferno, and rumble to come back!
    Quick play is better. Survival is trash.
    Huh. Neat.
  • (titan pride)

• Titan FTW. Add me, DiscoFunk#11610
  • do people still play this game and is there a cool clan? i have only been playing the game for a week and the clan my friend is in is dead so I need to find another...
  • What system?
  • PC through the b.net client