You know you play too much Achaea when ...

Comments

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Star tarots. Muhaha

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Berenene said:
    Melodie said:

While in the middle of getting students to line up to change to their next class, you see two students putting away books. You inform them it's not necessary, that the next class will be using them, and they turn to you in delight to say, "I know, we're just making them suffer. SUFFERING!" before returning to what they were doing. And you just can't help but think... what wonderful little Mhaldorians they would probably make.

You gave them gold stars for that didn't you?

Assuredly.

Next day with another group of kids, I had a kid who randomly decided to hug a fake tree-plant thing in the room after he showed me something. I fully intend to inform my Suffering children of my real-life Eleusian child so that they make him Suffer as soon as possible. Probably with giggling and asking if he likes cuddling plants.

...I may have a problem.  :|

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Melodie said:
    Berenene said:
    Melodie said:

While in the middle of getting students to line up to change to their next class, you see two students putting away books. You inform them it's not necessary, that the next class will be using them, and they turn to you in delight to say, "I know, we're just making them suffer. SUFFERING!" before returning to what they were doing. And you just can't help but think... what wonderful little Mhaldorians they would probably make.

You gave them gold stars for that didn't you?

Assuredly.

Next day with another group of kids, I had a kid who randomly decided to hug a fake tree-plant thing in the room after he showed me something. I fully intend to inform my Suffering children of my real-life Eleusian child so that they make him Suffer as soon as possible. Probably with giggling and asking if he likes cuddling plants.

...I may have a problem:|

No, you're fine.

Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • That's a true blue Aarashi, right there.

• > @Aurora said:
    > I don't even know what just happened, gibbi.

I don't either! :)

I have undressed a god.

• @Taraza The Georgia Ren faire? Cause I saw the runelore stuff too!

• CylaCyla Yggdrasil

Getting threatened by @Daslin that he'd come and sink me while on the city ship, going "lol w/e" then having a stress dream that I was kicked out of Ashtan for being sunk by Daslin on the city ship. :(

(Party): Marcalo says, "You will want hypno in place."

(Party): Marcalo says, "When you attempt this lock."

(Party): Marcalo says, "So as to make it roughsex."

• RuthRuth Singapore
    Don't worry, I will sink him for you for fun if he does and then chase you as well!
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• CylaCyla Yggdrasil
    Ruth said:
    Don't worry, I will sink him for you for fun if he does and then chase you as well!

Yeah yeah, I know I up and ran the other night. I'm not going to lose my perms to this ship over something I could've avoided >.>

(Party): Marcalo says, "You will want hypno in place."

(Party): Marcalo says, "When you attempt this lock."

(Party): Marcalo says, "So as to make it roughsex."

• Hexan said:
    When you dream of singing "Colours of the Wind" to a Knight of Mhaldor. Who applauds with a smile... and beheads you afterwards.

Which is what I get for reading about city skirmishers while Disney played in the background; before passing out.

But, I hit every damn note of that song in my dream. Worth it. Completely worth it. :D

Get Swiftcurse and then hunt as a Shaman, you can play something more fast paced while you kill.

• CaoimhaenCaoimhaen Targossas
    When you are talking to someone and you catch yourself before you say last month. Lol. Nooo! Getting achaean time and real time confused...bleh.

• When you tell someone on Skype that their screen name looks like Epidermal to  you.

- 2014/05/13 03:37:22 - Jhui dies gasping for breath, asphyxiated by the power of Hanley Silverstorm's kai.

SerpentKai Go!

• I did that with both kids. The struggle was real

meh

• CaoimhaenCaoimhaen Targossas
    When I dream about making my character's big decision over and over like a night mare. Lol. It just keeps replaying. Whyyyy. Lol

• @Nellaundra Nah this was the TN ren fest. Some bloke built a castle ages ago and lives in it. So every year there's a festival. 

• HexanHexan In the shadows
    So, I was clearing the junk mail out of my inbox and skimmed over a message called 'Canabis Therapy' - Only I read it as 'Cannibal Therapy.' I immediately thought of group therapy with Infernals and Apostates. Mead and doughnuts on a corner table of the church. Sobriety tokens/coins for not taking or consuming hearts. XD
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree

Or maybe it's therapy via cannibalism? No pain, no gain!

• Necro.  But.. today I found myself writing "ALTAR TABLE" for queries instead of "ALTER TABLE".  
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Xias said:
    I have been catching myself typing words in work emails with an extra U such as colours, honours, etc. 

IT STICKS SO HARD
    Well, that is the correct way to spell them after all, you should leave it in there.

For me, the worst is I have a user who has a first name Hasan.  Everytime I write out his name, like in the preceding sentence, I ALWAYS, without fail, type Hashan and have to retype it.  Luckily, I have managed to catch it before sending it to the user.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.