November Promotion

Comments

• Bought five tokens. Won a sixth off my free spin. Got Ogre gauntlets, two transfer chains, seagull, cache, bottle. Plus whatever small amount of bound credits I might've gotten with the bottle. Don't know what to do with the bottle, no tradein value, basically worthless. Still basically a jackpot with the gauntlets, so I'm happy with purchase
  • I was debating tokens or credits. Got 5 tickets to the races and doubled my purchase. 10/10 would play again
  • The tickets are basically a 30% credit bonus, while still giving you the chance of huge payouts, so I'd say credits are generally a better choice than the wheel.
  • Were wheel spins always $9.99 each? 

• I seem to remember them being 4.99, I may be wrong though 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Wheel spin prices haven't changed, you're probably thinking of globes.
  • As you open an interlocked cache a bright light shines from within.
    You have been awarded with The enchantment for suremekh'neina talisman piece!

As you open an interlocked cache a bright light shines from within.
    You have been awarded with The marks for a ring of finality talisman piece!

A petite glass display case is holding:
    "figurine169915"                        a figurine of Hecate, the Crone Bride

A crate marked "live animal inside" is holding:
    "seagull130189"                         a Borean seagull

And 10 racetrack tickets which I promptly bet away and:

You have won 218 Bound Credit(s) on your bet: 5 tickets on Zoot wins the race! (I lost on the other 5, though!)

I will admit that I have no idea the value on the talismans, figurine, or the seagull, but I can't be unhappy with that.
  • edited November 2017
    Zayne said:

I will admit that I have no idea the value on the talismans, figurine, or the seagull, but I can't be unhappy with that.
    Yeah I uh... hear that one is super worthless. I'll buy it off of you for like.. 5k gold. Really, I'm definitely doing you a favor. Think of how much tea you could buy with 5k gold.  ;)

(Nice pulls though!)
  • You just received message #8 from Achaea.
    <Lovely person> has transferred 500 credits to you.

totally hit the jackpot on that one, apparently!
  • What is going on ??!
  • Zayne said:

You have been awarded with The marks for a ring of finality talisman piece!

A petite glass display case is holding:
    "figurine169915"                        a figurine of Hecate, the Crone Bride

A crate marked "live animal inside" is holding:
    "seagull130189"                         a Borean seagull

And 10 racetrack tickets which I promptly bet away and:

You have won 218 Bound Credit(s) on your bet: 5 tickets on Zoot wins the race! (I lost on the other 5, though!)

Wait, you get racetrack tix for spin purchases? *perk*

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it

• You can win racetrack tickets from the wheel.
  • Anyone know what soulrend crucibles and cookie jars from a mechanical box do?
  • Nevermind, found out its a talisman thing and called soulfire not rend. Got a mechanical box from a spin and that along with two cookie jars were in it. Anyone know what that crucible is worth?

• Please ignore all that, very much just me being stupid.
  • A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Lesson Gain.

Thought if you get 6 classes you won't get Lesson Gain, granted, this is free spin.
  • That moment where you just see someone hit the jackpot of 500 credits and you spin the wheel with high hopes and get.. Increased Critical Hits for the 10th time this month...
  • https://www.pcgamesn.com/star-wars-battlefront-2/battlefront-2-loot-box-gambling-belgium-gaming-commission

So EU countries are starting to crack down on the loot box style of promos - how will this affect IRE?
  • edited November 2017
    "The Gaming Authority is still in its research phase, and hence has not decided whether loot boxes constitute gambling."

Researching is not the same thing as 'cracking down'.

• Also, IRE is a US-based company and therefore follows US laws, for the most part. The exceptions to this rule are generally just the huge multi-national companies like Google/subsidiaries!
     <3 
  • Also: Fuck Belgium. And their chocolates. 
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Xaden said:
    Also: Fuck Belgium. And their chocolates. 
    What's Belgium famous for?

Chocolates and child abuse, and they only invented the chocolates to get to the kids.

@Aerek

• I think I'm gonna go eat some Belgian chocolate ...
  • Rodzilla loves belgium chocolate!
  • Thalak said:
    I think I'm gonna go eat some Belgian chocolate ...
    And hire on more people. 
  • Dochitha said:
    Thalak said:
    And hire on more people. 
    At least he is feeding marks. You let their children go hungry :angry:
  • Minifie said:
    Dochitha said:
    Thalak said:
    And hire on more people. 
    I'm not going to go into it here, but no. He's abusing the mark system if anything. Carry on with promo talk. That is all!
  • How relevant that all was.

Either way, I've gotten one mechanical box throughout the whole month. Soooo, I haven't even seen the worst of the prizes from those things. Still no complaints from the wheel, as I won gauntlets off free spin.
  • edited November 2017
    Minifie said:
    Dochitha said:
    Thalak said:
    And hire on more people. 
    Yah I don't care his hiring more, I get 2 of his businesses and completed them, marks are killing on behalf of hirer, so I am usually fine with the kills. But for whatever case it is, he is not resolving conflicts, rather, creating more conflicts, not just with hiring but augmenting them with issues. And for world record, people who are the coolest in the game, who has reputation observing the best of the rules, and highly involved and highly respected,  were all steamed. The minute I completed his contracted, another was put up, hitting the same person. I am just puzzled cos I killed on behalf of him, and for the first time, felt I want to quit mark.

CLASSLEAD NEW: Let mark drop contract they don't want to kill on behalf for, I am willing to pay double as penalty.
  • Dochitha said:
    Minifie said:
    Dochitha said:
    Thalak said:
    And hire on more people. 
    Yah I don't care his hiring more, I get 2 of his businesses and completed them, marks are killing on behalf of hirer, so I am usually fine with the kills. But for whatever case it is, he is not resolving conflicts, rather, creating more conflicts, not just with hiring but augmenting them with issues. And for world record, people who are the coolest in the game, who has reputation observing the best of the rules, and highly involved and highly respected,  were all steamed. I am just puzzled cos I killed on behalf of him, and for the first time, felt I want to quit mark.
    It was a joke about marks not getting fed and feeding them for any reason is good, it was a bit of an obtuse joke, but I was hoping the comment about the hungry children would show that it was only in jest :).