TMOTE style targetting with illusions

Simple concept - how cool would it be to have illusions that one person sees with "you"s, and other people see as "Person". For example:

conjure illusion A luminescent butterfly alights on $Jurixe's nose, bathing $Jurixe_his face in hues of azure and indigo before fluttering off into the night.

@Jurixe sees: A luminescent butterfly alights on your nose, bathing your face in hues of azure and indigo before fluttering off into the night.

Others will see: A luminescent butterfly alights on Jurixe's nose, bathing her face in hues of azure and indigo before fluttering off into the night.

Discuss

Comments

• Approved.

Added to Lightspire.

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    If only. This would be so sincerely awesome.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• If this could be added to city/house/order items that you can use to make illusions too, that would be really awesome!
  • Absolutely.  Yes pleeeeease
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    edited November 2017
    I'll be the guy to say I think illusions are in a pretty good place, and that this is one of the major weaknesses of them. Illusions shouldn't be flawless.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Huh. Neat.
  • Ahmet said:
    I'll be the guy to say I think illusions are in a pretty good place, and that this is one of the major weaknesses of them. Illusions shouldn't be flawless.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Except this changes nearly nothing that would affect mechanical implementation. QoL upgrade at most.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.