Player Pics

Comments

• You got @Cooper to like a spider.

Reaching down with a massive hand, Sartan lifts your head and draws a taloned finger across your throat, the wound closing as He does so.

• HataruHataru Midwest USA
    Swear to god, Insidium and their fucking spiders.
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Melodie says, "Get rekt scrubbbbb."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): You say, "Scrubbbssss."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
  • Stheno said:
    You got @Cooper to like a spider.
    She has me caught in her web.

• I could put my beetlejuice costume back on. I have spiders in the hair of course, which means would mean Cooper is caught by a spider in my hair. The hell is going on with Mhaldor?
  • Hataru said:
    Swear to god, Insidium and their fucking spiders.
    Spiders are great!
  • Xaden said:
    I dunno
    Why are you the only one not wearing a costume?
  • Nazihk said:
    Xaden said:
    I dunno
    So which one is Xaden? xD
  • edited October 2017
    Lilou said:
    Nazihk said:
    Xaden said:
    I dunno
    I think he's the one in the middle.

@Xaden I'm not scared bruh come at me!
  • Lilou said:
    Nazihk said:
    Xaden said:
    I dunno
    Little brother Keith up the front. I want to be able to tell you that he's dressed as an extra from 'Peaky Blinders' but I'm fairly certain that's just how he dresses nowadays. The beautiful South American lass behind him is his wife. Which obviously leaves me dragging the attractiveness quotient down at the back.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Xaden said:
    Lilou said:
    Nazihk said:
    Xaden said:
    I dunno
    Little brother Keith up the front. I want to be able to tell you that he's dressed as an extra from 'Peaky Blinders' but I'm fairly certain that's just how he dresses nowadays. The beautiful South American lass behind him is his wife. Which obviously leaves me dragging the attractiveness quotient down at the back.
    > Which obviously leaves me dragging the attractiveness quotient down at the back.

You by far the best dressed IMHO <3
  • I had a white dicky-bow and a pair of spats on too! 

• The cat thread is over there, Mosr.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Don't care, kitties!
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • A photo of me (left) and two buddies from work, as we dominated trivia night at the Alamo Drafthouse. Okay...so maybe "dominated" is a bit strong. Buuuut we tend to do alright, usually landing in the top third of teams out of 40.

• Sobriquet said:
    Strange how the last two photos of people are not how I envisaged them looking. So here is me with my boy, clearly looking at something interesting in the distance while riding a small model train. 
    I see seriousness is hereditary.
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• I expected Vender to have a peach-fuzz/bum-fluff moustache. Am disappoint.

• Tysandr said:
    Sobriquet said:
    Strange how the last two photos of people are not how I envisaged them looking. So here is me with my boy, clearly looking at something interesting in the distance while riding a small model train. 
    I see seriousness is hereditary.
    Miniature train rides are serious business.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Sobriquet said:
    Fake picture. Sobriquet is at least 70 years old irl
  • admins please delete above post

grooks invading tokyo

some night time park pics
    spread positivity