Cats of Mhaldor, and Pickles

Comments

• Lilou said:

Achaea is down. Meet my brand-new Targossian kitten, Wolf! :)
    Super kitten hugs!!!
  • Milk belly and toe beans!
  • That is the worst kitten pose, because you really want to pet the fluffy belly but you know what's going to happen when you do it. :(
  • Nazihk said:
    Three cats is where the line is. One cat, you have a cat, so what. Two cats, now the cat has a friend. Three cats... maybe you have a problem. 
    What about if you have twelve?
  • Alyxeri said:
    Nazihk said:
    Three cats is where the line is. One cat, you have a cat, so what. Two cats, now the cat has a friend. Three cats... maybe you have a problem. 
    Someone else has a problem.
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• Alyxeri said:
    Nazihk said:
    That's when you need to start binge eating so that the cats will have enough to eat when you inevitably die alone.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Nazihk said:
    That is the worst kitten pose, because you really want to pet the fluffy belly but you know what's going to happen when you do it. :(
    Cat Belly Russian Roulette. I too like to live dangerously!
  • HataruHataru Midwest USA
    Excuse you that is not the Tyrannus.
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Melodie says, "Get rekt scrubbbbb."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): You say, "Scrubbbssss."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
  • Ahem. 

#PicklesisBestTyrannus
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
  • uncitizen hataru confirm

tell tesha Hey I know I said war with Cyrene but I hear y'all have great cats
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Did you let the Mhaldorian out onto someone's face with that frying pan?
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Stheno said:
    Kismet lives the Catechisms. Her greatest act of Cruelty was catching live cockroaches, bringing them all the way upstairs from the garage, and releasing them in my bed. 
    My cat tears the legs off of one side of bugs and then leaves them to skitter in circles on the kitchen floor.
  • Kiiiismet. Pretty baby, ilysm <3
  • I am sad from the lack of cat photos lately!