Achaean Raves

Comments

• Farrah said:

If I was Ashtani, I'd be involved in these events. The fact that they're broadcasted to the world is itself an invitation. All you have to do is get out there and do things.

Maybe I'm just really inexperienced in this style of event, but how was Ashtan supposed to get involved here?  If Ryldagh couldn't get a response from the Chaos Court, and the event happened mostly off-plane in unreachable areas, what opportunities were there for interaction at all?

Even the Cyrene bit seemed to happen in the span of minutes, which is almost an unreasonable time frame to expect someone to jump in on without prior warning.

What things should Ashtan be out there doing, without getting smacked down because "no it's a Caefir thing" exactly?  I really don't mean that to sound antagonizing, I genuinely want to know, because I'd like to get involved I just honestly don't see how to.  My Friday night ended in disappointment seeing no way to get involved with an unfolding Chaos story, other than shouting a bit, and the best anyone's come up with so far is "don't worry maybe Ashtan will get involved later."
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    All you guys keep complaining about Ashtan not getting a chance to be involved in a chaos event.

We had a whole plague event with Caspiites and not a single Order denizen spoke to us. And people kept asking about Neroes like he was coming back and we had to keep on shrugging.  :(

So yeah, your factional/order stuff isn't sacred if it's related to the event.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    I don't have the words to express how much today has been an absolute freaking blast. I've never been so involved with an event before and while I can't share anything of what happened on my end, I am super excited to see what happens next.

My only gripe is the UPCOMING happening while I'm at work on a Monday. I won't be able to log in at all to see what happens and I really, really want to. I want logs, please!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Cooper said:
    You quickly assemble wings shorn from sea ice.

Wheeeeeeee.

F%$@ you.

No seriously, glad one of us finished it, but Karren messaged me while I was asleep, so I was like YAY I GOT IT SHIT IT SOLD

• Dairon said:
    You get 8007643 gold sovereigns from a dragonskin pack bearing the arms of Dairon.

You offer to commission a ship from Scurvy Jim.
    Scurvy Jim says, "Excellent, excellent. Your ship shall be ready in 55 days time, at the harbour. Come back then."
    Piss-poor broke, but I am now a proud owner of a war galley!

Many thanks to @Kyrra @Klendathu @Mindshell and others for helping me find ways to earn gold to afford this monstrous luxury.
    Special thanks to @Minifie for having a shipchit seal - I've been looking for that one for AGES.
    Congratulations, and you paid well for that seal, I should be thanking you! Enjoy your Galley when it comes!
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Dunn said:
    I'm glad we'll all get to see the traditional Chaos Lord wedding format. Ceremony, reception, consuming the groom... it's gonna be gr8.
    Really, really want logs. 
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• I choked on my coffee reading that invite this morning. Omg that is brilliant. I can't wait to see how it goes.

Also, hii! I'm back!
  • Unfortunately I missed the wedding, buuuuut I have it on reliable sources that @Daeir had some serious front row seats!
  • TalamondTalamond Atop his throne of books
    I love this game so much.
  • Minifie said:
    Unfortunately I missed the wedding, buuuuut I have it on reliable sources that @Daeir had some serious front row seats!
    For those who don't know what this is about or may have missed it!

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/7oi9Fg-E
  • Tonight was definitely a blast--my first full game event involving everyone. I half expected the room to explode into combat at two points of the wedding, saved only by the limiting of controls to prevent just that.

Can't wait to see how things pan out in the future!
  • Thank you Deucalion for making one of my and Darias dreams come true.  :)<3:3=)