The Blaze

Interesting start to an Event. I was told there was a lot of world emotes, but the majority of what was happening wasn't seen. Everything that I saw, from my PoV leading up until we all got meteor'd into the earth and died. After that, everything was pretty public.

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/7G5ngJzW

Edit: Some things were pulled, so the Caefir internal stuff isn't made public knowledge. There are a few statements that won't make sense because those things aren't there.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.

Comments

• It was amazing.  This is why I love this game so, so much.
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • While I didn't get to see it since I'm not a full Aarashi (yet) it seemed pretty interesting. The aftermath, which I actually got to participate in, was really fun. Hopefully this keeps going, really interested in seeing the consequences of the Wells of Chaos.

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Really cool and interesting from the Targossan perspective. Great storytelling and writing by whoever was involved in the planning and carrying it all out, that is a neat thing they set up for you guys to do.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• I know I definitely had fun ^^
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    I just read that and my eye stuck on 'shit. Portal'.

Looool
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.