Mudlet mapper issue

Randomly today, the mudlet mapper has been causing mudlet to crash on me whenever I use any commands associated with it (goto, roomfind, area list, hell, even opening the map button on mudlet kills it). I've made no changes at all to anything, mapper related or no, in the past three weeks, and everything has been fine. After the problem started, I uninstalled, and reinstalled the most recent version of the mapper, but the problem persists, anyone have an idea what might be happening, and how I can fix it?

Comments

• Mine been working fine, but it does seem to get hungup on same room regularly and can't find a path.
  • Daeir said:
    Are you using vadi's crowdmap fix for mudlet?

http://svo.vadisystems.com/?p=555

yea, I put the fix in a while ago. I'm not really sure what's going on with it, I type in 'goto delos' and mudlet stops responding, then closes.

• Ohh, I just started having this problem!
    I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
    discord: aciidwire#5240
    Please check out my new art page!

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    I was having issues on an alt last night with Ashtan city maps. I downloaded Vadi's crowdfix for Mudlet and ended up having to install the latest version of Mudlet, removing all the map files from that profile and downloading them again. It stopped the crashes but I'm once again stuck with city maps that don't have symbols. $ for shops etc.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• I totally forgot I made this post. I eventually got the problem fixed, before mudlet 2.0 I just deleted all old map files in the profile, and that seemed to fix it, I haven't had the problem anymore since updating to 2.0 though.

• Yeah, I totally tried doing what @Kyrra did after downloading 2.0... But still having the problem.
    I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
    discord: aciidwire#5240
    Please check out my new art page!