Cats of Mhaldor, and Pickles

MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
edited October 2017 in The Universal Membrane
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, come, see here! It's long been known that cats are the true rulers of the Internet, and today we bring you just one glorious representation of that strong, iron fist that rules over our meager lives: Mhaldorian cats, plus the game-wide famous Pickles!

We'll begin with the half-siamese beauty, who terrorizes all small bugs, and who phases better than any Naga could pray for: Winifred, Blue-eyed Baalzadeen!

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby

Comments

• HataruHataru Midwest USA
    Aegoth, excuse u. Did u read the title.

CATS AND GAME-WIDE FAMOUS PICKLES.
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Melodie says, "Get rekt scrubbbbb."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): You say, "Scrubbbssss."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
  • Pickles can take a seat, the Holocaust Pup shall destroy all
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    I guess we can let Oliver in, as long as he realizes who his true saviors are.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
    edited October 2017
    PICKLES WAS MDOR TRADITION BEFORE YOU WERE MDORIAN. WHERE IS @Taraus OR @Dunn OR @MishgulWHEN I NEED THEM.
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
  • Bandanaaaaa <3

• My cats were technically my exes, so I lost my furbabies...
  • Zackery said:
    This is my nephew! He is fluffy and perfect.

That's a fucking weird looking cat...
  • Smh.    

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm

Behold the dog that thinks it's a cat (sits in all the same places my cats do, just trying to be part of the pack)

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Pickles is love, Pickles is life. @Mhaldor @Hataru

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Suddenly, Achaean drama makes so much sense, knowing 99% of you are crazy cat(and dog)people.
    Krypton said:
    Suddenly, Achaean drama makes so much sense, knowing 99% of you are crazy cat(and dog)people.
    Crazy Pickles Person*
  • Krypton said:
    One cat does not make you a crazy cat person.

Three cats is where the line is. One cat, you have a cat, so what. Two cats, now the cat has a friend. Three cats... maybe you have a problem. 
  • Look at the sass on that one
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."