Combat Logs

Comments

• It levels out after a certain point. Y'all taste the same to me.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• All dragons are worth the same amount of xp.   Thankfully, or I'd be hunted way more than I am now!
  • I can attest that at level 91, a dragon is worth 1.5% xp.
  • Cen said:
    That was a fun fight. To summarize my contributions:

1)I tried to Jack-in-the-Box people who were already dead because I really want experience, man... You take one hit of Seragorn death xp, and you're looking for that high for the rest of your life
    2)I ran away and into Penwize and then hangedman him until he killed me -- I think my life for thirty seconds of his time was an excellent trade

Group combat is great as a bad jester -- you do nothing and die but you feel awfully cool
    jester can get a lot of kills by fashioning a target once and then using juggled axes to stick asthma and sensitivity then using puppet throttle. also if you're not being targeted, you can stick aeon pretty easily with concussionbombs.
    spread positivity
  • Anyone past level 80 is worth the same amount of experience, unless it is bugged. 

• H:3808(71%) M:6507(96%) 100e 99w 0 x ckdb - [(0)]
    Torinn lays his hands gently on your body.
    A feeling of divine warmth and joy spreads through you.
    H:5090(95%) M:6507(96%) 100e 99w 0 x ckdb - [(0)]

24 percent hands :(

OP! Devotionist die first.
  • Leviticus said:
    H:3808(71%) M:6507(96%) 100e 99w 0 x ckdb - [(0)]
    Torinn lays his hands gently on your body.
    A feeling of divine warmth and joy spreads through you.
    H:5090(95%) M:6507(96%) 100e 99w 0 x ckdb - [(0)]

24 percent hands :(

OP! Devotionist die first.
    You should see it when it's your bloodsworn :)
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Wat.  Since when did I heal a heretic?  :#. Gonna have to chop off my traitorous hands now 
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • That’s weird, I thought it was 20% for non-bsworn, 25% for bsworn

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Always been 25% hands.

• No it hasn't. It used to scale with Devotion skillrank (it still might, not sure) and alignment, topped out at 27% for Trans + Seraphic.

• Torinn said:
    Wat.  Since when did I heal a heretic?  :#. Gonna have to chop off my traitorous hands now 
    Pretty sure that was copied from Vender's log above.
  • edited October 2017
    *puts down cleaver* oh okay well that's good then!  Also yes hands is pretty awesome.  It's probably wise to attack us first especially since killing us gets rid of piety.  You guys have been pretty decent at it lately, I've been feeling the heat.
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • spread positivity
  • Try going for a para-gecko loop first, before executing. I heard Dunn had lots of success with that, and it would certainly help resolve issues like this. Might be a touch slower, though.
  • "(Army): Frederich says, "Well, Eleusis is at Adryn's. You can work over the Isle.""

Classy.

• Hey.  Tesha wanted to fuck with Mhaldor.

think Tesha was there first, but who knows.  I was just sitting back working on a fkin spread sheet and finishing it up.  They didn't even go after shrines (our side) they just wanted to keel.
  • Cooper said:
    "(Army): Frederich says, "Well, Eleusis is at Adryn's. You can work over the Isle.""

Classy.
    Like when you raided for a ritual when we were in Eleusis? Heh.
     <3 
  • If you feel the need to defend such trivial IG things on the forums you're taking the forums too seriously.

If you feel the need to call out such trivial IG things on the forums, you're taking yourself too seriously,
  • Cooper = entertainment value

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Needs more hermit, or Deliver calls

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Atalkez said:
    Needs more hermit, or Deliver calls
    The worst part is I know that, have hermit ready, have more puppets on different people, but just couldn't think. 

Achaea is a mental game, man.
  • Cen said:
    Atalkez said:
    The worst part is I know that, have hermit ready, have more puppets on different people, but just couldn't think. 

I made an alias for shaman that tries to wield every doll I have, and vodun travel to it. Then it tries duanathar, and a few other things - the button you're supposed to hit when anywhere is better than there.
  • Khel said:
    Cen said:
    Atalkez said:

I made an alias for shaman that tries to wield every doll I have, and vodun travel to it. Then it tries duanathar, and a few other things - the button you're supposed to hit when anywhere is better than there.
    My alias like that was "gtfo"
  • Mine is “shit” lol

• @Atalkez which one is 'leap w'
     <3 
  • edited October 2017
    Mathilda said:
    @Atalkez which one is 'leap w'
    That's tied into the alias.
    Pattern: ^shit$
    Code:
    local gtfo = {<br>   "ct deliver", "leap w", "say *targossian duanatharan", "say *targossian duanathar", <br>   "travel to farrah with earring",<br>}<br>send(gtfo[math.random(1, #gtfo)])<br>

• Nazihk said:
    Khel said:
    Cen said:
    Atalkez said:

My alias like that was "gtfo"
    Yeah looks like I was boring, mine is just ^flee$