The Sentaari

So after a rest of some length, I return to find Shallam and the Sentaari gone. What are the chances of finding Brachus and restarting the Sentaari outside of any city influence. Back to a place like judgment mnt like long ago. I knew Kothlun and adventured with Changcoix before there were lots of people on Achaea. If this is possible who would I contact to start this? Any help will be appreciated.

Comments

• I believe if you have a fleshed out idea, you can e-mail it to rp@achaea.com.

I'd like to see the Sentaari come back, but I dunno that I'd like it non-affiliated. Good luck!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • You could make a clan (or a high clan, but unlikely), but don't get your hopes up on a new house-house. It's probably better to move on, tbh.
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Zaridel said:
    So after a rest of some length, I return to find Shallam and the Sentaari gone. What are the chances of finding Brachus and restarting the Sentaari outside of any city influence. Back to a place like judgment mnt like long ago. I knew Kothlun and adventured with Changcoix before there were lots of people on Achaea. If this is possible who would I contact to start this? Any help will be appreciated.
    There are still Sentaari left like Greys, Garis, Kaiu, Elstan, etc. I am not sure if they'd be interested or would show you other ways they've preserved the memory of the Sentaari but I'd definitely get in contact with some of them ICly!
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• Brachus didnt die. To avoid the destruction during the fall of Shallam Brachus and I escaped into the mountains, After a period of time I took a rest and when I woke I found Brachus gone. I believe he went to set up a new temple deep in the mountains, as before when he set up the dojo on Judgement Mnt long ago.
    I know I must find him again. He's out there somewhere...
  • Atalkez said:
    I believe if you have a fleshed out idea, you can e-mail it to rp@achaea.com.

I'd like to see the Sentaari come back, but I dunno that I'd like it non-affiliated. Good luck!
    The reason for no city affiliation would be to reform the Sentaari as adventurers, sailors and history keepers. Retraining our ways back to nature and the new art of Skikudo without the need to participate in city politics. 
  • Unfortunately, the vast majority of the Sentaari went dormant when Shallam fell so does only leave a few. Build something up and think it through as there is a lot of lore there. Anything else on this front I'd handle in character.
  • Kiet said:
    You could make a clan (or a high clan, but unlikely), but don't get your hopes up on a new house-house. It's probably better to move on, tbh.
    I think your probably right
  • You're*

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• Greys said:
    Unfortunately, the vast majority of the Sentaari went dormant when Shallam fell so does only leave a few. Build something up and think it through as there is a lot of lore there. Anything else on this front I'd handle in character.
    I happen to know several that would re-awaken should the order be reformed. Same with the Paladins house. The thing they loved got destroyed so they left. Should it find its way back they would return.
    (Blades of Valour): He just has that Synbios Swagger enough said.
    (Blades of Valour): Draekar says: "Synbios if sunbeams sparkle off that I'll kill you where you stand."

(Party) Halos says, "Disbar?"
    (Party) Draekar says, "You know here we have disbar."
    (Party) Draekar says, "And over there we have datbar."