Memorable quotes

Comments

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Just for fun! I think it'd be neat if someone dressed up as one of Them for Halloween, or just cosplay.

Makarios is. His features are obscured by a mask of the philosopher. He wields RELENTLESS BUGS in His left hand and a primordial staff in His right.

He is a radiant immortal. Standing at just over six feet, there is little which sets him apart. His hair is short and of a dark brown in colour, cut in a uniform style. No scars or unusual marks blemish his skin, and he is clean shaven. Dark brown eyes stare out from a nondescript face, the only distinguishing feature being somewhat larger than average eyebrows. His hands are stained with ink of indeterminate age. Swirled sable and purple warpaint is artfully brushed over his cheek to form the image of a pair of crossed spears.

He is wearing:
       a green felt grinch hat

Weapon holders:
       a Dala'myrr skin quiver
       a kashari scabbard

Containers:
       a pack of questionable quality

Misc:
       a mask of the philosopher
       a plastic medal of awesome
       the crown of tears
       a white lily
       a rat upon his shoulder
       an awesome set of makarios approved earmuffs

Nicola is here, wreathed in divine fire. She wields the rejection stamp in Her left hand. She is surrounded by six reflections of Herself.

She is a radiant immortal and is short yet slender, surrounded by an aura of contagious enthusiasm that affects all graced by Her presence. Honey-brown eyes display a discerning gleam, and are set in an oft-smiling face that bears more than a smattering of freckles. Her shrewd yet cheerful expression is framed by dark chestnut hair, styled straight and trimmed with a haphazard hand to fall just below Her ears.

She is wearing:
       a sleeveless pink tunic
       green-kneed work trousers
       a pair of grubby Gardening gloves

Containers:
       a canvas backpack

Misc:
       a fearsomely edged gardening trowel

Ictinus is here, wreathed in divine fire. He wields a scimitar in His left hand and a scythe of shadows in His right. He is surrounded by five reflections of Himself.

He is a radiant immortal, six feet in height and heavyset in build. Broad shoulders and large, strong hands accentuate his sturdy physique. Wild brown hair tops his head, flecked with the occasional wisp of grey and matching the nascent yet bristly beard upon his chin. His eyes are a bright shade of blue, set deeply into a round, jovial, but otherwise unremarkable face. A rune like an open eye has been sketched onto Him.

He is wearing:
       a plain grey shirt
       plain grey trousers

Misc:
       goggles of whitesight
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• AustereAustere Tennessee
    @Makarios and I are quiver buddies.
  • Vender says in a hypnotic voice, "Lua jane.target["left leg"].percent"."

Vender says in a hypnotic voice, "Lua jane.target["left leg"].percent"."

Technical difficulties!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • I love you, Krysanth.

You told Krysanth: I am still debating on it, I do have a partner for the ball but I am uncertain if I'll match him or not.

Krysanth told You: Oooh. This seems like an ever so fancy plan in the making!

Krysanth told You: The only partner I could bring to the ball is my Atlantia doll and I imagine that would get old quick.

You told Krysanth: A doll would be the perfect partner... no awkward small talk or damaged feet in the process.

Krysanth told You: If you need an escape my doll will jump in to save you. I can also fake a heartstop. Say you will be the one to administer first aid as you drag me from the dance floor to make your dramatic escape!

• TalamondTalamond Atop his throne of books
    edited October 2017
    Not only that, but...
    You say in a serene, silvery voice, "[...] although we've always managed to find competent Ministers, there are lately only single applicants."

Solnir arrives, following Xaden from the east.

Vender says in a hypnotic voice, "It's better if you're in a relationship?"

Xaden blinks.

Xaden says in a deep, rumbling voice, "What the hell did I miss?"
    By the way, we're looking for a few lovely couples to apply for the Ministry of Shenanigans.
  • Dochitha says in an ear numbing, augmented voice, "Tie'tha, put Kogan on list."
    "You're on the list!!" screams Tie'tha, a massive iron dragon at you.

• Kogan said:
    Dochitha says in an ear numbing, augmented voice, "Tie'tha, put Kogan on list."
    "You're on the list!!" screams Tie'tha, a massive iron dragon at you.
    More like

• H:9149/9149 M:7058/7058 E:100 W:96 <ex> <ckdb> T: R: 0 K:0 S:- 05:45:05.80  -
    Atalkez gives a victorious exclamation as a glowing metal tank radiating waves of heat crumples violently in upon itself.
    As the elating experience of victory washes over you, you feel your understanding of the world improve.
    H:9149/9149 M:7058/7058 E:100 W:96 <ex> <ckdb> T: R: 0 K:0 S:- 05:45:10.84  -
    Penwize appears from out of nowhere.
    Penwize leaps from the shadows and plunges a dagger into Atalkez's back!
    H:9149/9149 M:7058/7058 E:100 W:96 <ex> <ckdb> T: R: 0 K:0 S:- 05:45:11.41  -

So close.
  • Penwize says, "Party time!"
    Wait, wrong person.
  • edited October 2017
    In other news...looks like Team Loosis has a new recruit.

At great distance, Awaken @Nylian, Augur of Intrigue yells, "Shining forest, ... friend enchantments free aid!."

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    You got off easy.
    You told Tesha: 10224 times, still ungotten.
    You told Tesha: Let me get ready to message Antidas 10224 times...
  • Even the admin aren't exempt from bad spelling errors.
    Lifting a shamanistic rattle, Lyrin gives it a purposeful shake, the beads within clattering ominously.
    The skies overhead darken as clouds rush in, shortly followed by a turential downpour of water.

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    I think it's great. Makes me think of turnad'r.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • HataruHataru Midwest USA
    The peppery scent of cloves and nightshade fill the air around you, the herbal notes of absinthe 
    woven between.

Purifier @Zackery Aristata says abruptly in Mhaldorian, "You smell good, Ambassador."

#justnosethings
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Melodie says, "Get rekt scrubbbbb."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): You say, "Scrubbbssss."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
  • Hataru said:
    The peppery scent of cloves and nightshade fill the air around you, the herbal notes of absinthe 
    woven between.

Purifier @Zackery Aristata says abruptly in Mhaldorian, "You smell good, Ambassador."

#justnosethings
    Oh wow! That looks really cool. Where did you get that?