Svof

Comments

• Only thing I could think of if you had fought something with mana priority before and didn't switch back to health.
  • IIRC if you're out of health elixir it will just quietly ignore it and sip mana instead.
  • My svof randomly stopped highlighting names, and I have no idea why. I have vconfig politics configed to highlight them, as it always has been. Anyone know what might be causing this?
  • Nazihk said:
    IIRC if you're out of health elixir it will just quietly ignore it and sip mana instead.
    I don't think that is the case
  • Vadimuses said:
    Nazihk said:
    IIRC if you're out of health elixir it will just quietly ignore it and sip mana instead.
    I don't think that is the case
    Oh, lol. I forgot what thread I was reading. Serverside does that. 
  • Tahquil said:
    Only thing I could think of if you had fought something with mana priority before and didn't switch back to health.
    I 100% had health priority on. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • But were you using serverside curing?
  • Curing Status:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Enabled:                   Yes
    Reporting commands:        Yes

Affliction Curing:         Yes
    Defence Upkeep:            Yes

Curing Method:             Transmutation

Custom Curing Priority:    Yes
    Custom Defence Priority:   Yes
    Health/Mana Priority:      Health
    Sip health at:             85%
    Sip mana at:               85%
    Eat moss below health:     80%
    Eat moss below mana:       80%
    Use focus:                 Yes
    Focus over herbs:          No
    Use tree:                  Yes
    Use clot:                  Yes
    Clot at:                   60 bleeding
    Use insomnia:              Yes
    Will cure fractures above: 70% health
    Will use mana above:       35% mana
    Batch actions:             Yes

Using serverside curing, I've got 500+ health in vials and 6000 in the rift, so hadn't run out.

• edited October 2017
    Sobriquet said:
    *curing status stuff*
    I avoid this altogether (I think) by setting health 1% higher than mana. Though the priority should sort that out for you if health prio is selected, Maybe that is not how it works at all, but its what I do and I have no issues.

Farrah said:
    My svof randomly stopped highlighting names, and I have no idea why. I have vconfig politics configed to highlight them, as it always has been. Anyone know what might be causing this?
    Had a fix for this a while back. I'll see if I can dig it up during downtime.
  • edited October 2017
    Why's svof removing plants when I qq?  :#

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/C59W64_d

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • edited October 2017
    Why's svof removing plants when I qq?  :#

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/C59W64_d
    Because you left Eleusis.

Edit: Really though. It goes into empty defup mode when you die by default and also goes into empty on QQ. As far as I can tell empty, basic, and combat all have separate precache settings. If I had to take a guess I'd say you probably set up precache for empty def mode.
  • @Kogan's assumption is almost certainly correct.
  • I asked on the SVO clan to see if anyone that was on could give me some help in fixing my issue, however I can't seem to get SVO to load into my Package Manager, I'm using 3.4.0 and so far everything that was suggested has yet to help me any. I've tried installing it several times over, I've cut off my firewall... in fact I've actually completely cut it off and downloaded it and tired to install it and it hasn't done anything. Even tried using the Module Manager and it still hasn't loaded, any helpful tips or ideas that might work?
  • Is anyone else having trouble with writhing from webs/rope/etc while bashing? It will do it fine once, but after that it is very delayed in writhing.

• I've noticed it recently, but not consistently enough to think there was a problem

• Tatsuya said:
    I asked on the SVO clan to see if anyone that was on could give me some help in fixing my issue, however I can't seem to get SVO to load into my Package Manager, I'm using 3.4.0 and so far everything that was suggested has yet to help me any. I've tried installing it several times over, I've cut off my firewall... in fact I've actually completely cut it off and downloaded it and tired to install it and it hasn't done anything. Even tried using the Module Manager and it still hasn't loaded, any helpful tips or ideas that might work?
    Usually an antivirus issue, as far as I know. Try turning that off and then installing it through the package manager?
  • I did, several times @Antonius
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited October 2017
    Run Mudlet in admin mode on Windows and turn off AV. That's what I had to do on my old computer. Assuming of course that you are running Windows.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • I’ve noticed the writhing delays and also it not recognising you need to concentrate anymore
  • Jonathin said:
    Run Mudlet in admin mode on Windows and turn off AV. That's what I had to do on my old computer. Assuming of course that you are running Windows.
    I did, and it didn't work that way either.
  • Tatsuya said:
    Jonathin said:
    I had the same problem. I made a clean windows user and installed it there.

• Dairon said:
    Tatsuya said:
    Jonathin said:
    I had the same problem. I made a clean windows user and installed it there.

Hrm, well I will try that then. I will let you know how it goes when I can actually do that. 
  • Couldn't get an answer in the clan, soo ...

Using blademaster svof, went through vconfig and turned use shindoblind/shindodeaf on. When either of them are removed from my defenses, it still uses curatives to put them back up. Anyone know why?
  • Can anyone tell me how I can bring a variable of mine into the custom prompt of SVOF?
  • Also, does SVOF track how many of each herb I have? I want to build a script where it only harvests plants I don't have enough of..
  • Thalak said:
    Couldn't get an answer in the clan, soo ...

Using blademaster svof, went through vconfig and turned use shindoblind/shindodeaf on. When either of them are removed from my defenses, it still uses curatives to put them back up. Anyone know why?
    vconfig serverside > make sure SVOF is handling deaf/blind.
  • Alyxeri said:
    Thalak said:
    Couldn't get an answer in the clan, soo ...

vconfig serverside > make sure SVOF is handling deaf/blind.
    I've tried that. You turn shindeaf/blind on, and it just doesn't def them up at all. I'll try again though
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Dominius said:
    Can anyone tell me how I can bring a variable of mine into the custom prompt of SVOF?
    https://svof.github.io/svof/index.html#adding-custom-tags-and-colours

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • edited October 2017
    Ok, I'm a total scrub. I'm like scripting impaired and cannot figure out how to use targets. I searched through the documentation and learned how to set a target with settarget. However, I can't seem to figure out how to put that to use. For instance, I want to make a few key bindings for basic attacks (STAFFCAST DISSOLUTION AT target). How would I go about doing that?

Thank you so much in advance.

::edit:: i searched the forums for this info too before posting and couldn't find anything, so if it's already been answered, I do apologize..
  • edited October 2017
    @Horatio My advice is to create a targetting alias. Something as simple as:

Pattern: ^ta (\w+)$
    Command: Target = matches[2]

Then you can just make another alias that says:

Pattern: ^staffc$
    Command: STAFFCAST DISSOLUTION AT Target.