The Underworld

edited October 2017 in North of Thera
Think we'll see it return or is it gone forever? I'd honestly rather have it as the reward for maintaining the barrier with shards than the current impossible bashing zone :(

Comments

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    I have zero doubt that it's coming back at some point.
    Huh. Neat.
  • It'll be back, they are just redesigning it all

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • 2020? :( 
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    Farrah said:
    2020? :( 
    Haha...ha..  :(
  • Makarios said:
    This was one of those projects that got repeated setbacks, but we have a planned return for it and know (roughly) when it will be happening.
    A spooky surprise for Mayaween. I love it ;)
  • Makarios said:
    This was one of those projects that got repeated setbacks, but we have a planned return for it and know (roughly) when it will be happening.
    ... *changes vote*

i'm a rebel

• QwindorQwindor Fort Riley
    I can't wait for it to come back even though I am sure that I am going to get a ton of messages to get it mapped as soon at it does considering a lot of the rooms are more than likely going to be recycled so the map is going to go all wonky.

• HalosHalos The Reaches
    Soon™    

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • You say, "What is the rough timeline for UW reopening?"
    Nicola says, "Soon."
    Nicola says, "But less Soon than birthday card rewards."

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    The Big Release is more Soon than UW though. #timelines
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • HataruHataru Midwest USA
    Soon: maybe birthday cards
    Soonish: whatever this release is
    Soonever: Underworld
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Melodie says, "Get rekt scrubbbbb."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): You say, "Scrubbbssss."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."