Achaea Birthday Card

So I was wondering if anyone knew when/how we are to turn in our cards for the prize.  Didn't see anything posted in Announce last month or this month about the cards at all.

Comments

• They were mentioned in the announce for this months promo I believe.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Just saw you post that in Discord, thanks! Didn't see it before.
  • HataruHataru Midwest USA
    The last thing said was:

" We hoped you enjoyed the birthday cards this month, and I'm pleased to announce that everyone who 
    managed to complete at least fifteen of the tasks on the list will earn a prize! We're working hard 
    on putting these together and you can expect to receive them in the coming days."

I think its pretty reasonable to be curious since that was 11 days ago in announce #4827 :/ (though I know the teams been super busy with classleads).
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Melodie says, "Get rekt scrubbbbb."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): You say, "Scrubbbssss."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
  • Yeah I have no issue waiting if they are backed up.  Was just curious because I figured they were just auto send stuff out on the first if you had completed the card.  Oh well, at least I still have the card! lol
  • I would like to think that they knew what they were giving out before the "event" happened.

Always curious what types of things can slow down the actual distribution.

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it

• Prythe said:
    I would like to think that they knew what they were giving out before the "event".
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

• Prythe said:
    I would like to think that they knew what they were giving out before the "event" happened.

Always curious what types of things can slow down the actual distribution.
    Assuming this is similar to the "Do task X at least Y times" things that usually occur in December, the rewards are new items with unique functionality, so even if they knew what they were going to do they may not have necessarily done it.
  • HataruHataru Midwest USA
    Something also may have been brought up in classleads that made the rethink a particular boon for whatever reason as well. Plenty of stuff happens over the course of a month that can absolutely revert or revamp an idea for a boon/gift/promotion/etc.  (Not saying classleads is the likely reason, just giving an example that shit can come up that makes you rethink something.)
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Melodie says, "Get rekt scrubbbbb."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): You say, "Scrubbbssss."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
  • Guys stop being reasonable. WE WANT OUR SHINY SHIT BUH GAWD
  • In before they post "The real reward was all the interaction and bonds you made completing the card."
  • In before they post "The real reward was all the interaction and bonds you made completing the card."
    STOP GIVING THEM IDEAS

• edited October 2017
    In before they post "The real reward was all the interaction and bonds you made completing the card."
    They'll match the gold you got from the fishing one. XD
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    I thought we established during Mementoes that the wait period for these things is 6 IRL months?
  • Achaean Bday prize 2k18!