What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• You assemble the whistle and stand back to admire your masterful workmanship.

"Ha ha ha hahaha!" you laugh boisterously.

Finally, my Platinum Whistle! gonna custom it ice.
  • Targ bound I assume?

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • I think he's going to Ashtan, actually.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Armali said:
    I think he's going to Ashtan, actually.
    Maybe he can teach me to hunt :D

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Did someone say non-dragon Targs?
  • Solnir said:
    Did someone say non-dragon Targs?
    No
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Xaden said:
    Solnir said:
    Did someone say non-dragon Targs?
    No

:(
  • Cake is the only real master.
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Torinn said:
    Cake is the only real master.
    Too bad the cake is a lie
  • So proud of you, Penwize. TIme to take the wang game to somewhere that appreciates it, instead of trying to be actually play it in groves.

• I appreciate his wang game. 

• HataruHataru Midwest USA
    Xias said:
    Hataru said:
    My joke about Xias was, in fact, a joke - in case anyone didn't catch on to that.
    Hehe, you had every right to deny my application because it was left incomplete, after all--thems the rules! I totally understand the sponsorship requirement and honestly at the time the idea was just overwhelming to me--coming back and trying to get back into the RP swing and also not knowing all the game commands which I have either learned or relearned (you should have seen my face when I found out that an in game curing system was created, compared to originally manual sipping...)

But that's totally fine. After more soul searching sort to speak, I landed on Targ--which honestly fits my personality a lot better and the community has been nothing less than amazing. I enjoy the RP, I enjoy the projects I work on, I enjoy helping new players--it is a complete win.

But I never have nor will hold ill feelings. Hell, the raid the other day and the shrine defences yesterday still has me so pumped for combat between our cities, it's unreal! Hope to see you all on the battlefield again soon.

PS I may not be a dragon (yet) but I still have wings damn it!

TL;DR Xias is a sappy schmuck who thinks pies are awesome. Because they are.
    So what youre saying is you're doing better than scrub @Taryius who apparently did not get our fucking memo.
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Melodie says, "Get rekt scrubbbbb."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): You say, "Scrubbbssss."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
  • Hataru said:
    So what youre saying is you're doing better than scrub @Taryius who apparently did not get our fucking memo.
    Bwahahaha! Perhaps you should add an execution clause onto applications: failure to comply will result in public beheading or general unpleasantness.

Shun the non-believers, shuuuuuuun!
  • What a fantastic idea. Are you sure you aren't Mhaldorian IRL?

• HataruHataru Midwest USA
    Oh, you didn't read that clause? Cause I have executed 4 people during enslavement so far...

Was I not supposed to do that?
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Melodie says, "Get rekt scrubbbbb."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): You say, "Scrubbbssss."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
  • edited October 2017
    Cooper said:
    What a fantastic idea. Are you sure you aren't Mhaldorian IRL?
    The last D&D campaign I ran was an all evil one, comprised of three bugbear brothers and one dick-punching gnome. I feel my players' personas have rubbed off onto me lol then again, compared to the other atrocities they commited in the campaign, I fear beheading would be nothing more than a tea party!
  • Took my Oath to the city and instead of being promoted to CR2 I got bumped to HR2. Interesting day to say the least. Should make for a fun explanation to the leader tomorrow
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    It's not really a big deal. Shit happens. Easy fix.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Kayle said:
    Took my Oath to the city and instead of being promoted to CR2 I got bumped to HR2. Interesting day to say the least. Should make for a fun explanation to the leader tomorrow
    who would do such a thing!?  
  • I had a fun time with @Bann and discussed a lot of things.

@Truax is right, he is a soft goat.
  • He was paused for 18 seconds to dragonform. You should have just BBT'd four times after sweepkicking.
  • 18 seconds? Goddamn, I am never letting go of Elder.
     <3 
  • Antonius said:
    He was paused for 18 seconds to dragonform. You should have just BBT'd four times after sweepkicking.

Too busy using my spammy method of killing people.

Payback is a thing though: https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/QCdhY14n
  •                
  • Antonius said:
    He was paused for 18 seconds to dragonform. You should have just BBT'd four times after sweepkicking.
    He's an elder, was paused closer to like, 4.
  • Armali said:
    Antonius said:
    He's an elder, was paused closer to like, 4.
    Yeah, I got my third person Dragonform messages confused. Looks like he started it a couple of times so I think I counted those as separate messages.