Quick rift command addition

One teeny tiny thing for convenience's sake, can INR HERB work to store curing herbs in your rift? I know INR PLANT works, but seeing as most call them herbs, I think it'd make sense for this to work.

Comments

• Yes, please. This is the case in all of the other games. Quite why it is not here seems off.
    Innovate or Die.
  • Secondary idea as well: include the word 'CURATIVE' or 'CURE' as an overarching keyword for herbs AND minerals.

• I don't mind one way or the other, but why limit yourself? INR ALL should inrift everything at once, assuming there is room.
  • Synbios said:
    Secondary idea as well: include the word 'CURATIVE' or 'CURE' as an overarching keyword for herbs AND minerals.
    I wanted to make a Golden Dais thread for this anyways. There really should be a keyword that targets both herbs and minerals, for a variety of reasons (for instance, so you can check II CURATIVE rather than having to do II HERB;II MINERAL).
  • Rispok said:

I don't mind one way or the other, but why limit yourself? INR ALL should inrift everything at once, assuming there is room.

It'd also be nice if reaching your Rift limit for one thing doesn't end up blocking the INR ALL (plant/whatever) command, e.g.

Your inventory: 10 goldenseal, 10 skullcap, 10 ginseng
    Your rift: 2500 goldenseal, 100 skullcap, 100 ginseng

INR ALL PLANT x3 gives "You have no more room in your rift for that kind of thing" x3

Perhaps as a workaround it should move the goldenseal to the bottom of your inventory on the fail message?
  • RIFTLIST should be an alias to INFO RIFT. Since everything else has a *LIST command. I've aliased it, you should too.
    --
    Draekkar Ravenwind
  • Draekkar said:
    RIFTLIST should be an alias to INFO RIFT. Since everything else has a *LIST command. I've aliased it, you should too.
    But why would I want to type 8 characters instead of 2?