Memorable quotes

Comments

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Krypton said:
    walk to woman
    You are too far away from a disco babe to walk there automatically.
    Where was SHE for the 20th anniversary celebration? :star:
    Lost in music, obviously

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Haha Armali, that was my haven't played in months... what do I do pose. 

• Oh, it's still sad that it needs to even be stated.

But I guess you guys are animals. :(
  • the law they passed was to allow nudity, not the other way around :tired_face:
  • The naked truth comes out!
  • Or should I say is exposed?
  • What the fuck guys.  I had faith in you.
  • HataruHataru Midwest USA
    Can we forum ban @Zackery for overuse of puns, clearly he nose no bounds.
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Melodie says, "Get rekt scrubbbbb."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): You say, "Scrubbbssss."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
  • edited October 2017
    I've been nekid (except for armour) ever since becoming a Satyr.   Get your clothes off my RP!
  • Lyrin said:
    I've been nekid (except for armour) ever since becoming a Satyr.   Get your clothes off my RP!

brb clawing out my eyes
  • Only reason Rangor is clothed is artie robes that don't decay.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    The only reason Mosr is clothed is so that you all actually have a chance rather than just going all googley-eyed.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • I am clothed because you meatbags cannot grasp my true form.

• edited October 2017
    :frown:

In before "skyclad" becomes a common Achaean term (something I really loathed about Lusternia). 
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    It’s a common term IRL >.>

At least for the lovely ladies dancing around naked under the moon etc.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• All I can imagine, when seeing that term, is people wreathed in fluffy clouds and move about by firing sunbeams out of their assholes while screaming in pain.
  • I... What?

How does your mind even come to that.

•         
  • As someone who's never seen that show, I wonder how literally everything ends up with a reference to it.
  • 42) Mycen told You: Okay yeah boring.. not sitting forever for running off every two seconds.
    spread positivity
  • Alyxeri said:
    I... What?

How does your mind even come to that.
    Funnily enough, @Skye's depiction was also what I thought when I first saw the term 'skyclad'. Because I'm pretty sure I don't see any de-clothed meatbag bodies floating in the firmament above the land.

• I came here to post this....but now I'm wondering where the lot of you non Eleusian's read the post at! :confused:

Anyways....an Eleusian Proficy appears!
    Profiticus returns to the village a hero, having solved the Cultist's Conspiracy in the Great Rock!

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    I wonder how they decided between Profiticus and Leviticy
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Reyson said:
    Proficy and Leviticus had a baby. So cute. 
    Yo! Like stealer! :lol:
  • His comment was funnier tho  =)
  • So. Mayaween brings out the best in me. :innocent:

(Recruits): You surprisedly say, "Blood is easier to procure than milk, it's a simple factoid."

(Recruits): Araig says, "We take you for granted, obviously."

(Recruits): Araig says, "But blood!"

(Recruits): Perl says, "You could put blood in a vial...not sure how well you can cook with it."

(Recruits): You jokingly say, "The spirits will not be quelled by sugary treats alone. They're not me."
    "Alas. Alas for Hamlin. The Mayor sent east, west, north, and south. To offer the Piper by word of mouth. Wherever it was men's lot to find him, silver and gold to his heart's content. If only he'd return the way he went."