Quick Questions

Comments

• Is there a way to see whether you've earned a ticket entry into the September lotteries? I know you get a message at the moment it happens, but just in case it gets missed.
     <3 
  • Is not on Credit Report?
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Volphrin said:
    Is not on Credit Report?
    Nope. I can't find it anywhere in SCORE FULL either.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Does anyone know when the news posts were for the occultism split with Hashan/Ashtan? Reading through the Ruinous Accords was neat, and I'm curious what the storyline is with regards to occultism in general.

Based off the Accords, it seems like the Chaos Court would be happy as long as more people were devout occultists, affiliation non-withstanding (unless they attacked Ashtan). Is that why they're cool with Hashani occultists? I feel like there's a pretty cool RP vein I haven't tapped into yet.
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    As far as I recall, there was just a post by Dameron basically saying you can do whatever the hell you want except attack Ashtan.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Is it possible to change artefacts into artefact powers via ice figurines?
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Dairon said:
    Is it possible to change artefacts into artefact powers via ice figurines?
    I'd email customisations@achaea.com to enquire.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • If one reaches 5 additional classes, they will receive the benefit of theclass change artefact one level greater than they currently have. Should they already have the top artefact, changing classes will incur no cooldown.

Does this require having 5 slots, or 5 classes TRI-trans?

• Dairon said:
    If one reaches 5 additional classes, they will receive the benefit of theclass change artefact one level greater than they currently have. Should they already have the top artefact, changing classes will incur no cooldown.

You need six classes total, if I recall correctly. It's also not enough to just pick a class for slot #6, you have to finish learning all of the class skills for it.
  • Antonius said:
    Dairon said:
    If one reaches 5 additional classes, they will receive the benefit of theclass change artefact one level greater than they currently have. Should they already have the top artefact, changing classes will incur no cooldown.

You need six classes total, if I recall correctly. It's also not enough to just pick a class for slot #6, you have to finish learning all of the class skills for it.
    Awesome, thanks. 
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    edited September 2017
    @Mathilda
    Your large iron ore mine at Within a valley collapsed, depleted of resources. 1829 iron ore has been transferred to your inventory.
    I.e., the same line that goes to your MESSAGES.
  • Level 80 to 91 was super easy for me (UW and Annwyn) 92- 99 was mind-numbing boring. 12 hours a day bashin.
  • Anybody else experiencing server downtime rn? :open_mouth:
  • Yup, same here! :cry:

"Duty is heaver than a mountain; death is lighter than a feather."
  • The last levels weren't so bad after I learned that exp comes rolling in a lot quicker if you take your ship for a spin.
  • Klendathu said:
    Dairon said:
    I would actually love to know that, too. So if you enquire, @Dairon , I would love to know, too.
  • Magenta said:
    Klendathu said:
    Dairon said:
    I would actually love to know that, too. So if you enquire, @Dairon , I would love to know, too.
    They said it was a nono :( 

• Thanks a lot for asking, though. :)
  • SamakhulisSamakhulis Greeley, Colorado
    Aesgar said:
    Anybody else experiencing server downtime rn? :open_mouth:

Chani says: Looks like it. Grab the pitchforks!
    Skegonga says: Grab the shrubberies!
    Remind me to dig out 1) my two parody contributions and 2) the Colorado 2014 photos! Both threads are gone, and I'm sad.

Star Wars COULD be boring...but it isn't. Here's why I don't tell people that I'm talking with an NPC. Oh, and I never actually met Ethaya, but her comics are absolutely amazing!!

Speaking of rare minerals: Defuperine - That candy coating that you find on the skin of overzealous adventurers who put on so many layers of defenses upon awakening that you wonder how they're able to move afterward.

• Anyone know what pieces for the Robes of the Grand Magi are going for, or a rough figure of what I can expect to pay for them if forced to buy all four?:
  • 400+ per piece if you're lucky
  • Morthif said:
    400+ per piece if you're lucky
    Cool thanks. That's not so bad.
  • What. I'd pay 1000cr per piece!
  • A one third reduction to willpower costs is not worth 4000 credits.
  • Is there any reason why my tree would be not functioning?

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/NXSKcjBv
    spread positivity
  • That's the tree off balance message.
  • Right but I had just died, and hadn't used tree in over a minute in that log. I don't think my tree tattoo is ever recovering balance.
    spread positivity
  • It was indeed a bug and Makarios fixed it. Rave for Makarios.
    spread positivity
  • Antonius said:
    A one third reduction to willpower costs is not worth 4000 credits.
    Value is subjective. It's worth 4000cr if he's willing to pay that. Besides, it even applies to stuff like tokens of Charybdis and shrine stuff.

• Trey said:
    Antonius said:
    A one third reduction to willpower costs is not worth 4000 credits.
    Value is subjective. It's worth 4000cr if he's willing to pay that. Besides, it even applies to stuff like tokens of Charybdis and shrine stuff.
    I'm going back from Runewarden to Occultist and wanted it for that reason, but if there are people out there that I'd be competing against for the pieces who are willing to drop 1000cr a piece, I might just give it up.

Were you serious @Dochitha ?