What happened to Mhaldor?

Alrena.
You see that Alrena is at Drake Gloom.  (13229)  (Mhaldor)

You say in an imposing voice, "You dont deserve your lichlord ring."

Alrena Lichlord, Warden of the Red Isle says, "It was not yours to decide I was to be given one."

You say in an imposing voice, "I am the brother of the founder."

Alrena Lichlord, Warden of the Red Isle says, "And yet, you left His service."

You say in an imposing voice, "You dont know why, and I have been justified."

Your mouth turns up as your face breaks into a smile.

Alrena Lichlord, Warden of the Red Isle says, "I don't need to know why."

You say in an imposing voice, "I would have killed me already."

You say in an imposing voice, "That is how it was."

You say in an imposing voice, "You are weak."

Alrena Lichlord, Warden of the Red Isle says, "You are simply hardly worth the effort."

You say in an imposing voice, "Because you cant."

Alrena Lichlord, Warden of the Red Isle says, "Oh?"

You nod your head emphatically.

Alrena Lichlord, Warden of the Red Isle says, "Are you absolutely sure about that?"

You say in an imposing voice, "Im waiting."

Alrena has formally declared you an enemy of the City of Mhaldor.
In the distance you hear a guard yell, "Tiamat is now considered an enemy of the City of Mhaldor, 
you are ordered to kill him on sight!"

Roaring an oath to the Malevolent One, a Blackrock cleric brings his warhammer crashing into your 
ribs.
Latching onto your arm with its wicked claws, a Blackrock cleric jerks you towards his oncoming fist,
striking you in the nose.

Bringing his holy symbol to bear before you, a Blackrock cleric utters a word of evil, sending a 
wave of energy that assaults your being.
Roaring an oath to the Malevolent One, a Blackrock cleric brings his warhammer crashing into your 
ribs.
You have been slain by a Blackrock cleric.

Alrena Lichlord, Warden of the Red Isle says, "Oops?"

Alrena picks up the corpse of Tiamat.

You say in an imposing voice, "That is what I thought."

Alrena Lichlord, Warden of the Red Isle smiles and says, "Quite."

You say in an imposing voice, "Worthless."

You say in an imposing voice, "Hahaha."

You say in an imposing voice, "Weak ass ****."

Comments

• Only 4 guard hits?

What a scrub. git gud
  • Would have never went down that way in the old days, pretty pathetic IMO
  • I'm pretty sure you're just mad because the outcome you claimed couldn't happen, did happen. And with style.
  • Well, here's one for that OLD TIMER in you!

Finding him weak and undeserving of a place in her Master's world, @Alrena has dispensed with @Tiamat.
  • There was no style with that, the only delay was her trying to lookup the right command. 
  • The Old Mhaldor of "PKers only" didn't work. Good riddance.
     <3 
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    If we rally hard enough, maybe we can still get #DeleteMhaldor2017 to happen this classlead cycle.
  • If you want to complain about Mhaldor not being as pk-centric as you want, you should probably find someone other then Alrena.
  • Nah, just spam xentio and she shuts down
  • Having been part of old Mhaldor I know what Tiamat means. The old days were full of honor and respect with an evil twist to it. Nowadays people just take their personal mood and unleash it on Achaea instead of roleplaying their character out. I even catch myself doing it often. Back then was different, times have changed but we either need to adapt our stay out. Careful with forums when posting stuff like that one really gets torn apart, people here can get nasty.
  • And it feels like Tiamat is saying he would have gladly lost to her one on one because he would have been able to respect that. Cheap and easy was never Mhaldor. Don't know about recently.
  • p sure it was mhaldor griefing latus at the cave when marks didn't get grace too lol
  • I mean, if he wanted a fight that badly, Tiamat could've just started it, too. Baiting someone and then getting smashed by guards is pretty just desserts for someone who was just going out of their way to try and annoy someone, I think?
  • What happened to the forums?

Back in the day, this would have generated far more lulz.

I am disappointed.  None of you are as cool as we used to be back on the old forums.
  • Lyrin said:
    What happened to the forums?

I am disappointed.  None of you are as cool as we used to be back on the old forums.
    I blame Deletus, Grand Champion of Closed Threads.

• Can't really go slinging insults and expect chivalry in return. Most Mhaldorians will duel if asked, but not in that manner. And not in "old Mhaldor" either. 
  • Your rose tinted glasses are broken dude, nothing wrong with this interaction at all.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Lyrin said:
    What happened to the forums?

They took away our 'LOL' emotes.

• HataruHataru Midwest USA
    I mean late to the party but what @Alrena did was 100% in line with old Lichlord policy old Mhaldor, and sure as fuck old Maldaathi ways. Like I mean I'm bros with you @Tiamat but she was pretty in line of that.

I did lol though, and loathe being made to agree with @Lyrin that no one has lol'd and this is bullshit. THAT would have been truly old Mdor.
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Melodie says, "Get rekt scrubbbbb."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): You say, "Scrubbbssss."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
  • Strength is more than knowing combat tricks.  I'm a filthy heathen and even I know that ;)
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • HataruHataru Midwest USA
    edited October 2017
    Uuugggghhhh Tiamat making me agree with Lyrin AND Achilles, BRO CARD REVOKED.

Edit AND ANTIDAS? NO WHAT IS THIS, I BEG OF IT TO STOP.
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Melodie says, "Get rekt scrubbbbb."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): You say, "Scrubbbssss."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
This discussion has been closed.