Mudlet not saving scripts to Modules

So I am using Modules to handle my triggers, aliases etc. Have checkbox to sync and save them. They were working alright. Lately however, I noticed, when I save profile, the modules files are not getting saved,ie, their last modified timestamp in folder is still previous dates and not current. Is there a way I can force mudlet to save the modules to disk?

Comments

• I've had a similar issue where I'd save profile and log off (to relog on to another profile) and to have it not show some of the recent changes. 

Am interested in a solution also! 
  • Any chance you're out of storage? 
  • I've been having power outages at random times of the day while I'm asleep, with my mudlet still open and my modules on dropbox. Was wondering if it was what caused half of my modules to get deleted (have to manually recover, and the last one couldn't even be gotten back through modification history). I'm currently at 79.5% used space on a 2.5 gB dropbox.

• Oh I have new information, every time I start up Mudlet, the first "save profile" will save into modules. Subsequent "save profile" will not commit any changes into the modules... So literally, each time I save profile, I have to restart mudlet.
  • I had issues with modules for a while but one of the latest updates to Mudlet seemed to have fixed it. Are you on the latest version?
  • I am still on mudlet 2.1. Should I upgrade to mudlet 3.4?
  • edited September 2017
    I like 3.4 a lot.  Im sure it couldn't hurt...
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • 3.4 is great.