Crusades

1235»

Comments

• I got a couple of breathstream kills! And people say Targossas is bad at LoS :D
     <3 
  • HataruHataru Midwest USA
    Y'all take me way too serious. Are you new here?
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Melodie says, "Get rekt scrubbbbb."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): You say, "Scrubbbssss."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
  • HataruHataru Midwest USA
    Who are YOU?
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Melodie says, "Get rekt scrubbbbb."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): You say, "Scrubbbssss."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
  • Micaelis says, "Y'all can all suck it. If you're target #1 you're dead, Idc what you try and do. That's like 15 Apostates just ramming it up there sans lube."

I'm mildly aroused.
     <3 
  • I'm going to issue Alrena for rape.
  • edited September 2017
    Melodie said:
    For those who just don't know her:

Hataru is smol and angry. You get used to it.
    Don't forget the teeth. She likes teeth.

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • I think the discussion itself really boosted interest, and the new changes, but it'll eventually die down if things remained as-is. The work he's putting into a viable reward system will really be the centerpiece of keeping this thing as fun as it was today, and what made it fun was so many varying parties and groups of people, regardless of size, just throwing themselves into it.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    We just want to get to veneration, we want to see our purdy dragon desc. 19k essence doesn't do it though :(

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Good job guys. Now to run them when most people aren't at work!
  • pfft, he picked way to populated of a time. 3 or 4 hours earlier would of been great!
  • Klendathu said:
    We just want to get to veneration, we want to see our purdy dragon desc. 19k essence doesn't do it though :(
    Yeah, I was just trying to scrape some together to see our dragon desc and deathsight.
  • Micaelis said:
    I'm going to issue Alrena for rape.
    Lies and slander! All I did was look, I swear! Besides he dressed provocatively and he liked every second of it.

on a more serious note, I had a lot of fun on this crusade! Glad to hear you guys did too. And that the Vastarians snatched at least a good few splinters!
  • Damn, I missed it! At work at the moment. But I can't wait for the next one!
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Over a week we'd been having a discussion about when to crusade, then Mak dropped the 24 hour notice thing on us so we had to start straight away to hit @Kyrra's availablilty. Sorry it doesn't match everyone's, but it was (more) convenient for us. Plenty of third-party participants did make it though :)

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • There will be plenty more, I'm sure of it. I'm very happy to hear that participation increased following the immediate changes. I hope the momentum keeps going!
  • Morthif said:
    pfft, he picked way to populated of a time. 3 or 4 hours earlier would of been great!
    You sure you didn't move to Mhaldor?
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• The  repeated 8v1 gangbang I kept being in the wrong end of should prove I haven’t. 
  • Sounds hot...
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Morthif said:
    The  repeated 8v1 gangbang I kept being in the wrong end of should prove I haven’t. 
    99% this is quintessential Mdor. Welcome!
  • Torinn said:
    Sounds hot...
    they were not gentle, giving lovers.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Morthif said:
    Torinn said:
    Sounds hot...
    they were not gentle, giving lovers.
    Sounds hotter.
    Huh. Neat.