Bryson City/Cherokee, NC

I'll be staying in western North Carolina on vacation all of next week (23rd thru the 30th) and was wondering if anyone lives in the area.

Comments

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Hmmmm I know people in eastern TN and I'm in eastern NC, but no one comes to mind directly for western NC.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Ah, ok. I've met @Aerek before a few years back, and @Shayde a couple years ago as well. I like to see who is around when I venture out of my little corner and have a chance to actually meet people. :)
  • I don't live in NC, but Khurgen was pretty nice when he visited me in Arizona. The Irish pub I took him to was excellent too!

• I'm from Western NC originally, though I don't live there anymore. If you have any questions about the area hit me up in messages. :)