Dragon Flavor Text

Hello! I seem to remember a forums thread with all of the different lines for the different color dragons, but I can't find it in any of my searches. Since it either disappeared, or I made it up to begin with, I figured I'd start a new one. If anyone has the in room, enter/exit, and voice lines (and anything else I'm leaving out) for dragons, could you post them here, please?

Thanks in advance to anyone who contributes!

Comments

• I want that one. Do I just ask him to meet me in the desert and LIGHT JHUI?
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    edited September 2017
    The blue dragon Vanilla slides in from the west rapping, "Yo VIP, Let's kick it!"

The blue dragon Vanilla leaps out to the west to the refrain, "Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it."

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    There is actually a list that I know you can access at least as an elder dragon, but also maybe in general? TALISMAN SELECT DRAGON MOVEMENT brings up the following (formated a bit for the sake of prettiness):

You may select the following alternative enter/leave messages for dragonform.
    (0): Reset your movement messages to defaults.
    (1):
    Enter: Light shines prismatically from the outstretched wings of the elder dragon Melodie, who glides in from the $dir before landing with a ground-shaking thump.

Exit: Launching him/herself $dir with $his/her powerful hindquarters, the elder dragon Melodie 
    unfurls his/her enormous wings and glides effortlessly to the $dir.

(2):
    Enter: Melodie glides gracefully in from the $dir on open wings, the air rippling in his/her wake.

Exit: With a sinuous dip, Melodie wings gracefully away to the $dir, the air rippling in his/her wake.

(3):
    Enter: With ominous portent, Melodie's draconic form approaches from the $dir.

Exit: Melodie vanishes to the $Dir, the surroundings seeming to shift in his/her wake.

(4):
    Enter: The immense body of Melodie, his/her iron-hard scales gleaming brightly, emerges from the $dir.

Exit: The towering, draconic form of Melodie moves to the $dir, razor-sharp claws leaving deep gouges in his/her wake.

(5):
    Enter: The earth trembles underfoot as the elder dragon Melodie enters from the $dir.

Exit: The elder dragon Melodie leaves to the $dir, the earth trembling in his/her wake.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby