Memorable quotes

Comments

• Morthif said:
    Solnir said:

@Talamond Say that to His face.

But srsly, Deuc is fucking awesome. Be jealous, non-Targossians!

@Aegis is the best. Sorry losers
    This.   Hands down.  BALLER AF.  

• Austere said:
    Wut? Aegis would wreck Deuc. It'd be like Jhui vs a minia pixie. Not one of the water bearers either.  The wussy ones.  
    One of the firesprites in the pygmy dungeon would be more applicable.
  • hes a fire pixie ~
     <3 
  • Look, let's be honest y'all. Talking about all these mediocre gods when in reality, the best god is 100% Tlalaiad. Praise the Genesis

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Exxia has been slain by the might of Bryan, a simple fisherman.

Protein is good for you.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Daeir said:
    I guess you could say he got baited.
    Image result for csi sunglasses
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Krypton said:

He is a graceful tsol'aa. [...] An organizational coat of arms has been inked on the back
    of his neck showing 'Paleways of two (2) pieces, azure and gules; a chief argent studded
    with three (3) mullets equidistant from each other; and, in point of honor, ovoid argent
    over all the sun rayonnant with eight minor and lesser rays. Beneath shall be the scroll with
    the words "PINOY ADIKS", inscribed thereon.'

DIS BITCH put the Philippines' coat of arms in his description

GTFO

PINOY PRIDE 

• Vallie said:
    Cupping your hands before you, you tap into your stores of karma. Focusing your will on an image of
    yourself, an unearthly violet glow fills your cupped hands and solidifies into an amethyst
    resembling you.
    5085|100% 82% 100 99 0 xcdbk-  
    You have recovered equilibrium. (3.083s)
    5085|100% 82% 100 99 0 excdbk-  
    The flickering candle of Rackham's life has been snuffed by the rising of the wine-dark sea as it
    also received his ship's twisted wreckage.
    5085|100% 82% 100 99 0 excdbk-  
    The ship "The Chaotic Frieghter" finally slides below the surface of the deep, ravaged by a
    simulacrum shaped like Vallie.

That's a hint you need to change your diet, gurl.

• You're making me want to invest time in Jester again.. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • When I saw Vender went Jester, I walked in his room and said "eww jesters". He badjoked me. This is why I hate Jester.

• Jester is a terrible joke
  • --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    She is wearing:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tesha's broke. :(
  • Frederich said:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    She is wearing:

Tesha's broke. :(
    It's all the gold she spent on diamond dust to make the staff sparkle.
    Torinn Chiragh, Herald of Fire says, "Good, darn it."
    Talamond Averial says, "You are the least charming siren ever."
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Message #9009       Sent by Achaea
    2017/9/29/0:50 You have completed the True Display Of Skill resolution! Congratulations!

100 kills in a month, turned out a lot harder than I originally thought it would be.  The kills from CTF didn't count and I was mostly gone for a week.  Kudos to Hashan for being good sports and fighting outside their city a bunch.
  • You shout, "Hail Lord Satin!"

Whirring through the air with malevolent precision, a column of winged daemons arcs and banks 
    towards you. Encircling you, they tear at your flesh with claws and teeth, rending you apart piece 
    by piece before feasting on your organs.
    You have been slain by a swirling column of daemonites.
    [JANE]: ( ( ( ( (YOU HAVE BEEN SLAIN BY A SWIRLING COLUMN OF DAEMONITES) ) ) ) ) 
    [JANE]: ( ( ( ( (YOU HAVE BEEN SLAIN BY A SWIRLING COLUMN OF DAEMONITES) ) ) ) ) 
    Your starburst tattoo flares as the world is momentarily tinted red.
    H:6750(100%) M:6046(100%) 100e 100w 0 02:57:42.33 ex -  -352h +36m-

..greyface confirmed
    spread positivity
  • pls don't mistake neopets forum level posting for humor
  • Vender said:
    You shout, "Hail Lord Satin!"

Whirring through the air with malevolent precision, a column of winged daemons arcs and banks 
    towards you. Encircling you, they tear at your flesh with claws and teeth, rending you apart piece 
    by piece before feasting on your organs.
    Your starburst tattoo flares as the world is momentarily tinted red.
    H:6750(100%) M:6046(100%) 100e 100w 0 02:57:42.33 ex -  -352h +36m-

..greyface confirmed

You got off easy :/
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    walk to woman
    You are too far away from a disco babe to walk there automatically.
    Where was SHE for the 20th anniversary celebration? :star: