[Mudlet] - Synthesiser.

I decided I didn't like any of the other scripts out there, so I made my own one to handle synthesising. Yes, it's only for Synthesis, nothing for Remedies in it (yet, at least. I don't have that.)

Just install it and you're good to go.
  • synth update will force an update on your rift contents - shouldn't be needed though. Just in case it bugs out somehow you can use this command (for the below command).
  • synthp will toggle pausing of the system.
  • synth ## <mineral/prime> the main reason to be using the system! Note, because I'm lazy this isn't 'precisely' how many you want to create; it just works on how many times it'll run the command. So if you only want to make 50 potash, you'd synth 10 (since the command does 5 at a time, obviously!) --- If you only want to make 50 lead, then you'd synth 25 etc etc.
Note that unlike others I saw floating around, this won't create anything if the required comms aren't in your rift (it doesn't count on-hand comms either, so be sure to inrift them before attempting to make things!)

Enjoy!

eta: A log to show how it all works! Even tells you what you're missing!

Comments

• that's a lot of pink.
  • It's VIOLET. Easy to change the colours, just open the script that has the echo function in it.
  • edited June 2017
    You can also install it just by pasting this into the Mudlet input line:
    lua local a="https://us.v-cdn.net/5019940/uploads/editor/cu/km52aolmrq6v.zip"function d(b,c)if not c:find("oci",1,true)then return end installPackage(c)os.remove(c)cecho("<lime_green>Package installed!\n")end registerAnonymousEventHandler("sysDownloadDone","d")downloadFile(getMudletHomeDir()..(a:ends("xml")and"/oci.xml"or"/oci.zip"),a)

(see this for background)
  • Vadimuses said:
    You can also install it just by pasting this into the Mudlet input line:
    lua local a="https://us.v-cdn.net/5019940/uploads/editor/cu/km52aolmrq6v.zip"function d(b,c)if not c:find("oci",1,true)then return end installPackage(c)os.remove(c)cecho("<lime_green>Package installed!\n")end registerAnonymousEventHandler("sysDownloadDone","d")downloadFile(getMudletHomeDir()..(a:ends("xml")and"/oci.xml"or"/oci.zip"),a)

(see this for background)
    What da heck. Crazy.
  • Really?    I just type MAKE <#> <mineral> and mine runs and runs and runs..  goddamn minerals take forever. I'd rather be harvesting.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    do100 transmutate potash;paint nails
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Kyrra said:
    do100 transmutate potash;paint nails
    The absolute time-suck that is "Make 10,000 <mineral>"  Paint nails, put in a full day's work, grab a nap, write a dissertation, age 10 years...  Come back and STILL have to wait an hour

• Apparently you can't edit initial posts. Bleh.

Oh well, I fixed something that I overlooked, because I never had those comms in my rift... Made it so it properly differentiates between alchemical reagents and general iron/gold etc when determining how much of them you have in your rift.

Will also only outrift the alchemical versions when transmutating, etc.

• edited September 2017
    Early edit because I noticed something wonky: If it's not detecting your rift properly, and thus not making anything, use the 'synth update' command that listed at the top of this thread.

Because I saw someone on the forums wanting it, as well as a couple others asking me... You can now refill using this! It'll still check whether or not you have the required reagents before doing it, too. If you notice something's up, don't hesitate to say so!

(it'll even check if you have enough gold for restoration :O )

Uninstall and reinstall this new one.

To use the refill portion, simply do:
    sref <amount> <type> <where>
    The 'where' argument can be either empty for empty vials, rift to refill it to your rift, or tun to refill a tun that's in your presence. For example:
    sref 20 health rift
    Will create 20 fills of the health elixir (that's FULL refills, not 20 lots of fifty), and then refill it to your rift. Empty would refill 20 separate empty vials. You get the idea!

Fiiiiiinally, because I'm too lazy to make an alias for it... If you want to make it use herbs instead of minerals, simply open up scripts and navigate to Synthesiser > Synthesis > Refiller and change the very second line to
    	refUsingMinerals = false
    Then save the script!

• Thank you for this! I love it!