City RP and Class Questions

2»

Comments

• KriemhildeKriemhilde California, US
    edited September 2017
    Xaden said:
    What confuses me about that is... During day-time GMT you guys had a rake of strong up and coming bodies and they all seem to have just disappeared. Your population was always larger than ours from 9am to 5pm for RL weeks and now... nothing again...
    I've always been sort of off and on wherever I go. I have long periods of activity intercut with periods of only logging in here and there. I really like this game though and plan on staying pretty active whenever I can. I've always loved roleplaying, been doing it for over a dozen years and Achaea's pvp is also just amazing. I enjoy the combat and interaction more each time I do it and this is definitely something I'll stick to for a very long time. I believe it was Seragorn who told me that the hardest part about the combat was getting into it in the first place, and indeed, its daunting when most of the playerbase has many times your experience but I'm glad my work pays off and I enjoy things as much as I do, even though I'm still pretty inexperienced. 
  • Xaden said:
    What confuses me about that is... During day-time GMT you guys had a rake of strong up and coming bodies and they all seem to have just disappeared. Your population was always larger than ours from 9am to 5pm for RL weeks and now... nothing again...
    I've always been sort of off and on wherever I go. I have long periods of activity intercut with periods of only logging in here and there. I really like this game though and plan on staying pretty active whenever I can. I've always loved roleplaying, been doing it for over a dozen years and Achaea's pvp is also just amazing. I enjoy the combat and interaction more each time I do it and this is definitely something I'll stick to for a very long time. I believe it was Seragorn who told me that the hardest part about the combat was getting into it in the first place, and indeed, its daunting when most of the playerbase has many times your experience but I'm glad my work pays off and I enjoy things as much as I do, even though I'm still pretty inexperienced. 
    This time Two years ago I had never duelled once in my achaean life. In fact, I was still in my second three year long dormancy. Now I'm definitely more than passable at combat, without spending ludicrous amounts of time in the arena. It's definitely not easy to get into, but it's not hard to get the hang of things once you show a little interest. Just keep on keeping on and you'll be golden.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Does that mean you'll duel me now @Xaden?
  • KriemhildeKriemhilde California, US
    Xaden said:
    Xaden said:
    This time Two years ago I had never duelled once in my achaean life. In fact, I was still in my second three year long dormancy. Now I'm definitely more than passable at combat, without spending ludicrous amounts of time in the arena. It's definitely not easy to get into, but it's not hard to get the hang of things once you show a little interest. Just keep on keeping on and you'll be golden.
    Absolutely! 
  • Amranu said:
    Does that mean you'll duel me now @Xaden?
    Get your autoshaman ass the fuck outta here, mate.

• want to buy amranu.xml