Depthswalker Artifacts

Hello, everyone.

I'll get straight to the point. What artifacts should I use if I want to focus on PVP as a Depthswalker in Mhaldor?

Comments

• Get the dagger, that's about the only class-based one you need.

You can focus on health/sips/defensive stuff.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Which health/sips/defensive stuff? 

Would a L2 bracelet, L2 health sip, L2 belt, and wings do it? Or am I leaving something out?
  • Shield of Absorption (commonly just called SoA) is definitely buying as far as defensive artefacts go. I'd probably say delay wings to buy it, though it depends how long you'd have to delay that purchase for as wings are really useful.
  • L2 sip, health, regen, SoA would be my suggestion. Like Antonious said, wings are excellent but not a defensive uptick necessarily. They're more mobility than anything, but extremely useful.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • @Cooper thank you for that spreadsheet.

I'm ok with the way I spent my credits, then. 

Kinda related: What racial trait should I take? I chose the strength-focused one thinking it'd be better for combat, but it sounds like Con might be better all-around.
  • @Narrobi con 100%. Strength adds very little to depthswalkers.
  • DW is a little unique in that a large portion of your damage is more affected by the afflictions you give rather than your strength or intelligence.

Strength will still increase your damage from reap/cull though. 

• Is the scythe worth investing in at level 1? Having such low strength the 10% more seems like a good benefit! But I keep hearing the dagger is good, but honestly, not a lot of intentions on doing much dueling so I was wondering, ultimately if the scythe is worth it. I already have a base con of 15 so I'm not dying out there for extra con and trying to allocate these 800cr I have the best I can since probably my only credits for the foreseeable future.
  • edited November 2017
     these 800cr I have the best I can since probably my only credits for the foreseeable future.
    Shield of Absorption. Level 1 weapons are rarely ever worth investing in; if you're not gonna be dueling much then get survival artifacts.
  • I honestly think I'd go for wings over SoA if I was gonna dish out all onto one thing. But my knowledge is a little antiquated!

I was mostly curious since the scythes work differently than the other weapons... (Since they're just a static boost!) But if they're really not at all helpful I'll just go for entry level con stuff (lvl 1 belt/bracelet) I think.
  • SoA is the best artifact you can buy for literally any class that can use it.

Wings are great, but they're definitely not better than SoA. Not in the slightest.

• Alyxeri said:
    SoA is the best artifact you can buy for literally any class that can use it.

Wings are great, but they're definitely not better than SoA. Not in the slightest.

Seconded.
  • Salisa said:
    Alyxeri said:
    SoA is the best artifact you can buy for literally any class that can use it.

Seconded.
    Thirded. SoA, if you can use it, is the first artifact ANYONE should buy.
  • Huh you can play Achaea with SoA?