Hail, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Jester Artefacts

DominiusDominius Member Posts: 116 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
edited August 2017 in General Questions
Looking to make some good artefact choices for a level 83 jester. Got artie pipes and such, I enjoy bashing and a reasonable level of PvP. Troll Defender with 4.2K base health. Sip rings, bracelets, are artefact blackjack worth their while? Some cheese for extra mice even though I don't get a message when they explode??

Best Answers

Answers

• DominiusDominius Member Posts: 116 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Ok so now that I have a hunter's belt, level 2 bracelets, level 1 sip ring, level 1 crit pendant, mote in a jar, cheese for more mice, SoA I am looking into spending about 1500 more credits on.. eagles wings and? more sip ring? Resistance ring worth the 600 cr? And is trait reset still purchasable? I can't find it anywhere, I missed out on getting nimble and regret it. Should I get more dex for faster jugglethrow? Any help wanted!
  • SenaSena Member Posts: 3,926 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited December 2017
    Can't help much with the recommendations, but trait reset (if you don't have a free one left) requires a gilded page (100 credits) for a single reset or a grimoire for unlimited resets (1000 credits for once per rl day, 2000 credits for once every 2 hours). Dex has no influence at all on juggling or throwing. Nimble is very highly recommended.
  • PuxiPuxi Member Posts: 527 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Dominius said:
    Ok so now that I have a hunter's belt, level 2 bracelets, level 1 sip ring, level 1 crit pendant, mote in a jar, cheese for more mice, SoA I am looking into spending about 1500 more credits on.. eagles wings and? more sip ring? Resistance ring worth the 600 cr? And is trait reset still purchasable? I can't find it anywhere, I missed out on getting nimble and regret it. Should I get more dex for faster jugglethrow? Any help wanted!
    @Cooper has a Google doc where you can put your current artefacts and play with which you should upgrade to get the biggest bang for your buck.
  • RegiRegi Member Posts: 30 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    health Regen ring is very good also, or level 1 con belt. Dex doesn't affect juggle throw
Sign In to Comment.