Dragon's Tail Bar - that's the Spirit!

13»

Comments

• HyperlithHyperlith San Fierro area, San Andreas
    edited August 2013
    I've got a lot of love for Lagunitas Brewing Co. -- the Kronik Censored and Little Sumpin' Sumpin' ales are my fave.  Great news I recently found out is that they opened a massive brewery in Chicago so there will be a lot more of their beers across the U.S.

• JozlynJozlyn out of here.
    Wait....@Arditi does that book say Margaret Atwook?
     yes, sir.
    Due to your book collection and taste in alcohol I think we could be fast friends. 
     yes, sir.
  • Yes. Hooray for misprint books.

The text is correct, and they spelled it correctly inside the book, but apparently someone else did the cover.

I want that book
     yes, sir.
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Hendrick's. Straight.
  • Hudson Baby Bourbon. Neat.

• Screw your goddamn signature, Arditi.
  • A pint of Bacardi 151... no that's it just a pint of Bacardi 151. Actually besides a pint of Bacardi 151 I actually do drink a lot of ales and beers and I suggest Staropramen to anyone even non-beer drinkers.
    Just a Grook, member of House Mojushai and proud citizen of Cyrene.

- 2013/09/14 10:48:03 - Yxty says, "I will think about that while i punch this sheep."
  • Who doesn't like a purple drink?
    Hiroma tells you, "I just got to listen to someone complain about your deadly axekick being the bane of their existence."
    Archdragon Mizik Corten, Herald of Ruin says, "Man, that was a big axk."
    Hellrazor Cain de Soulis, Sartan's Hammer says, "Your [sic] a beast."
  • Bzzzt.

Oh hey, look at that. I defibrillated a thread. 
  • I'm looking for a scotch that I am having no luck finding. 

Glenmorangie Ealanta 

It used to be around $110 per 750mL

Please keep an eye out for it? 

• https://www.caskers.com/spirits/ealanta/

Currently sold out, but there's a wait list notification. They also have Glenmorangie Nectar d'Or in stock, as well as a few others.

• I've been watching that one :( it's been sold out for quite a long time
  • Ah, damn. Caskers and Flaviar are the shit still, though Flaviar's stock rotates too much to be a reliable source for any one bottle.

• Eld said:
    What @Arador said, but swap Jameson for a decent bourbon or scotch, and ditch the ice.
    This.

Only thing I ever "do shots" of is tequila and that is usually only because people look at you weird if you ask for 3 fingers if tequila. And I dont like that smooth sipping tequila. Blech. No flavor.

Shots always reaked of frat boy / high school bullshit where you were too much of a bitch to drink it properly, so you did "shots" to look cool.  Never appealed to me much.  Now with all the flavory stuff, it is too hipster-douchey for me.  Why ruin the best part of the drink with sugar and mint and oranges and shit...?

• Trey said:
    In other news Smirnoff Light Lemon Sorbet + montmorency tart cherry juice tastes like a red starburst I am flipping -done-. Anything that allows you to drink an entire bottle in a single chug-session should be considered a weapon of mass destruction per the geneva convention my but the text keeps jumping about the page.
    I don't remember this post at all. I don't even remember drinking that particular concoction ever.

Stay in school, kids.

• I like my scotch like I like my fun facts... Neat.
  • Trey said:
    Trey said:
    In other news Smirnoff Light Lemon Sorbet + montmorency tart cherry juice tastes like a red starburst I am flipping -done-. Anything that allows you to drink an entire bottle in a single chug-session should be considered a weapon of mass destruction per the geneva convention my but the text keeps jumping about the page.
    I don't remember this post at all. I don't even remember drinking that particular concoction ever.

Stay in school, kids.
    Clearly you need to try it again to see what you were talking about.
  • OceanaOceana North Sea
    edited August 2017
    I discovered this delight on vacation.
  • Sometimes my uncle will get some of this when they visit China and share with the family:

• This is sickly sweet, but a gem.

• Armali said:
    Sometimes my uncle will get some of this when they visit China and share with the family:

Been meaning to try that. Do they make it in unleaded?

• Yeah, ofc. It's pretty strong and has a distinctive kind of soy saucy aftertaste. I like it more than whiskey and rum for sure.
  • Oceana said:
    I discovered this delight on vacation.
    I don't want to rain on your parade, but the description makes it sound like Hpnotiq, which is an abomination.

• Or Viniq 
  • Peak said:
    Bzzzt.

Oh hey, look at that. I defibrillated a thread. 
    Bzzzt
This discussion has been closed.