Combat Logs

Comments

• edited August 2017
    Nylian said:
    And from the other perspective.  Don't think it was the same fight though.
    Also you were late on the blow-my-mind thingy

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/wj8xASz7

@Exelethril I like your call-outs...sans eq/bal. :P
    Oh wait, alleviate only cures 1 aff? Could have scythe'd you there with rng on my side, if I didn't hugely overestimate the time I had on the break cures. Didn't stack force arm apply properly and just messed around with your wall for 0 good reason. Rookie mistakes :cry:

@Armali Yep, good idea : swk leg/arm force apply -> leg/arm -> axk would be the way to handle alch/dw too.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • That's a little too slow, assuming you're integrating a jbp into the first combo. You'd have to prestrip deaf, though most people don't recognize/do proper counterplay against that, so it's not usually an issue.
  • edited August 2017
    Hmm, I could probably break both arms in brs then transition to scs at the end of the combo, so it'll be harder for them to run away.

kai trans brs~x/arm arm~scs -> swk/leg leg -> scythe stuff. Assuming they don't cure the crippled arm, that'll probs work.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

• That messes with your force apply timings, so you may find it a little tighter on the end there.
  • edited August 2017
    Wrench head was my go to for people that held active cures. Or pre break torso/horse, wrench torso pmp jab head DRS force tree, sweep leg leg force apply, 3 BBTs to kill. I got a handful of people with that one. It's ~12s prone. 

• It's definitely possible to just scythe in spite of the active. It's also possible to just undeaf, swk/leg/leg/force torso, axk/arm/arm, imp into batter, scythe.

Dragonheal and head prio are the major scythe obstacles. Pre-wrench is usually necessary if going for wrench torso. I've pulled it off vs head prio without pre-wrench, but I think the timing was close.
  • @Exelethril

Also doesn't switching stances every combo take longer balance then just staying in SCS? Those seconds adds up over time?

Excuse me while I go around in MIR stance all day...

• Thanks guys. Probs going to experiment with a different route that doesn't require pre-strip deaf but has room movement rng : kai trans brs~mnk arm1 spp arm2 jbp head/force apply head~scs -> swk leg leg -> axk stuff

@Leviticus - It does but some situations require it. Mainly for mind scythe or moving back to scs if you need to re-prep after a failed setup

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

• I never did like BRS after discovering its existence. Should classlead it out.
  • Thanks guys. Probs going to experiment with a different route that doesn't require pre-strip deaf but has room movement rng : kai trans brs~mnk arm1 spp arm2 jbp head/force apply head~scs -> swk leg leg -> axk stuff

@Leviticus - It does but some situations require it. Mainly for mind scythe or moving back to scs if you need to re-prep after a failed setup
    Why would you switch to scorpion at the end of that combo, instead of just staying Bear and hoping the room hinder hits them? Do you mean kai transition scs -> switch brs at the end?
  • edited August 2017
    Sayenna said:
    Thanks guys. Probs going to experiment with a different route that doesn't require pre-strip deaf but has room movement rng : kai trans brs~mnk arm1 spp arm2 jbp head/force apply head~scs -> swk leg leg -> axk stuff

Why would you switch to scorpion at the end of that combo, instead of just staying Bear and hoping the room hinder hits them? Do you mean kai transition scs -> switch brs at the end?
    I derped thinking about that mentally at work. Will have to kai trans 2x for it to work, yep

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

• Probs depthswalker next, after I can fight reliably as monk and a dashing artie to gtfo from @Nylian's chase

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

• edited August 2017
    I've gotten away from blademasters fine without dashing, you just need to remember you can move more than one rooms at once.
  • I don't think you can dash when you're hamstrung anyway.
  • edited August 2017
    Also BM can dash follow. :O
  • What's causing the difference between...

2x imp with 2x arms broken - https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/ZJIDsLJ6
    versus 3x imp without any arms broken? - https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/vaN36WFK

Outrifted plumbum isn't an issue

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

• What are we supposed to be looking for/at?
  • Takes 2 imps to stick imp with 2 arms broken and 3 imps without any, not sure if the broken arms are the problem though hrm

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

• Nothing special, amnesia relapse probably just delayed one of the eats enough. You'll notice that the timings are fairly tight, so it can be RNG how many it takes depending on how well they handle amnesia and what lag looks like.
  • The amount of mind imps have been really consistent with the broken arms factor. Kinda scratching my head about that because amnesia would relapse without arms too

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

• edited August 2017
    Finally managed to win some vs @Exelethril. I think we're like 12-4 now :open_mouth:

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/ttnw22uJ - This had to suck. I'd have followed the tumble as well if I thought I was gonna get a kill before they stood again. :(

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/DaFME0zd - This went more my way.

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/QqN8uCmh - Close encounters of the painful kind :open_mouth:
    (I dictated him shortly after, too :D - that double rebound in BBT had to hurt )

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    @Exelethril why don't you track your stances and only re-stance if you're changing stance? Doesn't changing stance off balance have some kind of cost associated?
    Exelethril drops to the floor and sweeps his legs round at you.
    Exelethril knocks your legs out from under you and sends you sprawling to the floor.
    Exelethril balls up one fist and hammerfists you.
    He connects to the left leg!
    Your shield completely absorbs the damage.
    Exelethril eases himself out of the Scorpion stance.
    Exelethril falls back into an ominous-looking stance.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • edited August 2017
    Klendathu said:
    @Exelethril why don't you track your stances and only re-stance if you're changing stance? Doesn't changing stance off balance have some kind of cost associated?
    Exelethril drops to the floor and sweeps his legs round at you.
    Exelethril knocks your legs out from under you and sends you sprawling to the floor.
    Your shield completely absorbs the damage.
    Exelethril eases himself out of the Scorpion stance.
    Exelethril falls back into an ominous-looking stance.

Not if you're changing to the same stance.

(Judging from our tests, at least)
  • Kinda lazy to track stance changes properly so I revert to a base stance, doesn't affect balance if you're switching to the same thing.

Messed up a few set ups by reading the tumble direction wrong, room hinder rng and always assuming you're holding breath after standing  :s

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

• https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/hcPwJ61Q

Any reason why I couldn't unravel him post-burst?
  • Enlighten cures on your own death.
  • Well that's new..... and garbage!
  • I don't know if it's always been that way, but it's been that way since I started playing a little over a year ago.