Itinerant Bazaar Y750

KayeilKayeil Washington State
Post what you saw in the first Bazaar!
What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

Comments

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    My lists may be incomplete. I missed all of Ordruin's items, part of Rakdra's and part of Gilrain's. I think I saw all of Therine, Lindire, and maybe Quaen'a. Please fill in the holes if you saw more than me.

Kelath, keeper of the beasts says, "Ah! Let me show you what I have!"
           ticket504789 a tangerine and sapphire ticket for the firs  999    9999gp
            eland518927 an exquisite eland                              5   60000gp
         stallion230794 a silky skewbald stallion                       5   60000gp
    To buy something, BUY <thing> FROM Kelath.

Therine says, "Ah! Let me show you what I have!"
             kite383211 a golden sheilei kite                          29    3000gp
             doll207481 a curious doll resembling a siren              30    3000gp
             doll169036 a curious doll resembling an atavian           30    3000gp
             jill523068 an orange Jills ball                           20    3000gp
             ball523113 a blue Jills ball                              60    1500gp
              jar386455 a jar containing an eyeball                    30    2500gp
    To buy something, BUY <thing> FROM Therine.

Lindire, the woodcarver says, "Ah! Let me show you what I have!"
             vial406558 a carved bone vial                             75     800gp
              deck29867 a tarot deck of resin                          35    2000gp
              fan195194 an elegant damask silk fan                     22    2500gp
        harmonica111229 a silver harmonica                             12    8000gp
    To buy something, BUY <thing> FROM Lindire.

Quaen'a says, "Ah! Let me show you what I have!"
             bowl517992 an aqueous bowl                                32    1200gp
          alembic482799 a planar alembic                               33    1200gp
              rug382668 an exotic Mhojave rug                          11    4000gp
         seashell236052 a pristine sapphire seashell                   24    3500gp
           plinth140557 a dark ash wood plinth                          9   10000gp
           visage359890 a sand-covered visage                          45    1500gp
    To buy something, BUY <thing> FROM Quaen'a.

Rakdra says, "Ah! Let me show you what I have!"
             book460295 a book of many symbols                          3    9000gp
           scroll518321 a willow scroll                                 6    4000gp
         calendar191968 an "Achaea's Most Famous" commemorative cale   17    4000gp
            crown441473 an elaborate paper crown                       27     800gp
    To buy something, BUY <thing> FROM Rakdra.

Gilrain says, "Ah! Let me show you what I have!"
             seed407722 a small creeper seed                           17    1000gp
    To buy something, BUY <thing> FROM Gilrain.

Kelath's lottery mount:

wyrm523510          a voracious volcanic wyrm

Its form stretching to an immense ten feet in length, the air around this 
    spectacular serpentine specimen sizzles with a scorching heat. Dozens of obsidian rings 
    enclose the wyrm's body, the blackened stone hardened to an incredibly protective 
    strength. Occasional gaps in this near-impenetrable plating reveal a molten crimson 
    core, the beast's very heart a burning conflagration that flares and flickers with 
    unmistakable intensity. Like the brood of some tempestuous volcano, born amidst the 
    fury of fire and smoke and flame, the wyrm's head is a coruscating crown; twin embers 
    are its piercing eyes, resplendent with a voracious, sentient hunger above a gaping, 
    cavernous maw replete with jagged teeth the length of daggers.
    A voracious volcanic wyrm is quite powerful.
    He has 100% health remaining.
    He weighs about 218 pounds.
    He is mountable as a legendary steed.
    You see nothing in it.

• Ordruin, a troll leatherworker says, "Ah! Let me show you what I have!"
         belthook501716 a jade belthook                                17    1500gp
         scabbard203084 a megalodon-skin scabbard                      12    1500gp
         knapsack321002 a cormorant-feathered knapsack                 11    1500gp

To buy something, BUY <thing> FROM Ordruin.
    Update to Gilrain:

seed37636 a small bramble seed 12 1000gp
    seed407722 a small creeper seed 22 1000gp
    seed332636 a tiny rose seed 6 1000gp

Update to Rakdra:

manuscript518014 a manuscript of aligned planets 15 12000gp
    book460295 a book of many symbols 20 9000gp
    scroll518321 a willow scroll 19 4000gp
    calendar191968 an "Achaea's Most Famous" commemorative cale 37 4000gp
    crown441473 an elaborate paper crown 39 800gp

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Awesome stuff all around, but I really wish you guys gave baldrics more love :(

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• I didn't get to be in the bazaar sadly, but I did manage to buy this afterwards and it is clearly the best thing that came out of it.

Spanning just over a foot in length, this curious little doll is fashioned from a frame of supple

rowan wood overlaid with cuts of rich, opulent velvet and fine strands of cerise thread at the back. 

Soft to the touch, the figurine is designed in a manner reminiscent of a siren, complete with the 

characteristically smooth skin, an outfit coloured entirely in shocking pink, and a face painted 

with sparkling glitter. The resulting image resembles Tesha al'Ashtad, a Foozling card bearing the 

image of a forest lynx clasped tightly in her hands and an expression of indefatigable determination 

etched on her sublimely victorious features.

It has 200 months of usefulness left.

It weighs about 2 pounds and 8 ounce(s).

It bears the distinctive mark of Therine (a denizen).

Its eyes widening, a curious doll resembling a siren wears an expression of delight as it blurts out

, 'YOU GUYS YOU GUYS YOU GUYS!'.

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
    Message #23         Sent by Anytus
          2017/8/21/2:12 Hi there! Regarding your issue #80381: The seeds and resulting 
    shrubs from the bazaar wares CANNOT be made non_decaying or resetting I'm afraid! If 
    you require any further information or have any queries or questions, please don't 
    hesitate to get in touch via ISSUE ME!

• I like the plinth and visages! Visages go into the plinth and disappear. I have to go for the next few Bazaars then, so I can collect all of them for the Asterian Restoration!

plinth:
    a dark ash wood plinth
    A dark, finely polished plinth of ash wood rests here.
    Carved by a prodigiously talented hand from high-calibre ash, this stunning plinth exudes a refreshing smell of fresh wood. Taking the shape of a rectangular prism, its surfaces are perfectly smooth, cleaned and polished to a lustrous shine. Crowning the piece is a curiously intricate device, a series of thin and narrow slots bound around a single spoke and fastened to a small, wooden wheel that allows for spinning. The plinth displays a curious visage; visible in stark clarity is the figure of Sothantos de l'Evanoir, clasping the fabled Staff of Nicator in his hands.

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    edited August 2017
    What's inside the book and manuscript? Oh and the calendar.

Skye said:
    What's inside the book and manuscript? Oh and the calendar.
    I didn't manage to get the manuscript or book, but apparently the book is like a journal and instantly puts your name on it. The calendar changes every Achaean month, this one is "Mr. Daedalan" (if you read it) and I think it had some kind of a slug posing for Daedalan.

A dozen pages of finely crafted white vellum comprise this commemorative calendar,
     exuding the pleasant smell of fresh parchment into its surroundings. Two holes are 
    punched into the top of each page, bound together in a uniform fashion by a pair of 
    intricate metal rings, allowing the top sheaf to lift up and return to the back of the 
    stack. The calendar's current page displays the image of a slimy Ulangian slug in a 
    distinctly salacious pose. Glistening in his own slime, this baby Ulangian slug is 
    almost three feet in length. Each contracting movement causes his soft skin to ripple 
    as the muscles propel it forward, with grey sludge pooling around the creature. Two 
    eyes on long stalks rotate independently of each other, looking for something to eat.

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Haha what the hell, I want one. 

• WTB that rug.

• I'm just going to go ahead and take credit for the calendar idea. :p
  • Shirszae said:
    Awesome stuff all around, but I really wish you guys gave baldrics more love :(
    i suspect that will be in the next bazaar. mixing it up maybe?
  • Kayeil said:

Kelath's lottery mount:

wyrm523510          a voracious volcanic wyrm

Its form stretching to an immense ten feet in length, the air around this 
    spectacular serpentine specimen sizzles with a scorching heat. Dozens of obsidian rings 
    enclose the wyrm's body, the blackened stone hardened to an incredibly protective 
    strength. Occasional gaps in this near-impenetrable plating reveal a molten crimson 
    core, the beast's very heart a burning conflagration that flares and flickers with 
    unmistakable intensity. Like the brood of some tempestuous volcano, born amidst the 
    fury of fire and smoke and flame, the wyrm's head is a coruscating crown; twin embers 
    are its piercing eyes, resplendent with a voracious, sentient hunger above a gaping, 
    cavernous maw replete with jagged teeth the length of daggers.
    A voracious volcanic wyrm is quite powerful.
    He has 100% health remaining.
    He weighs about 218 pounds.
    He is mountable as a legendary steed.
    You see nothing in it.
    Giggity!
  • So... what is for Miraman?
  • The dolls were changed out for ones resembling the archery contest winners. Everything else was the same.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    The frame of this curious little doll is supple cherry wood, covered in a mesmerising
    series of sand-coloured cloth patches that flow like scales across its body. Taking the 
    rough appearance of a lizard, the figurine spans just over a foot in length, complete with 
    the long tail and clawed feet characteristic of the xoran race. Bearing a striking 
    resemblance to Crixos Nithilar, the model's face is frozen in careful concentration, a 
    green arrow nocked in the incredibly detailed miniature bow wielded in his hands.
    It weighs about 1 pounds and 4 ounce(s).

Spanning just over a foot in length, this curious little doll is fashioned from a frame of
    supple rowan wood overlaid with cuts of rich, opulent velvet and fine strands of cerise 
    thread at the back. Soft to the touch, the figurine is designed in a manner reminiscent of 
    a siren, complete with the characteristically smooth skin, an outfit coloured entirely in 
    shocking pink, and a face painted with sparkling glitter. The resulting image resembles 
    Tesha al'Ashtad, a Foozling card bearing the image of a tall, powerful slave clasped 
    tightly in her hands and an expression of indefatigable determination etched on her 
    sublimely victorious features.

Standing no taller than a foot in height, this body of this curious little doll is
    fashioned from a frame of elm and covered in thick, high-quality cloth. A short wooden 
    stick protrudes from the back of the piece, connected to a rounded handle that allows the 
    model to be manoeuvred. Painted with the appearance of an atavian, a pair of miniature, 
    white-feathered wings sprouts from the shoulders, each bearing the faintest signs of 
    blackened char at their tips. While the figurine vaguely resembles the face of Krypton 
    Urth'Auren, its visage is frozen in a distinctly disoriented expression; its blank eyes 
    are wide, and its patchwork cheeks are coated in sand.
    It has 80 months of usefulness left.

Why does the Krypton (atavian) doll only have 80 months whereas the others have 200?

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    This marvellous-looking tarot deck is fashioned entirely from resin, crafted by a hand of such
    prodigious skill and talent that its transparent panes glow and shimmer like iridescent 
    crystals. Lining the interior to allow for careful organisation of cards is a series of 
    separators, they too possessing a curiously luminescent glint. At the back and sides shine 
    relief images of the Major Arcana, yet visible within the front face of the piece is a 
    miniature scintilla of sunlight, exuding a refreshing, alluring heat into the surroundings like 
    the celestial body itself in microcosm.
    This item may receive emblazon.
    It has 150 months of usefulness left.
    It weighs about 1 pounds and 2 ounce(s).
    It bears the distinctive mark of Lindire, the woodcarver (a denizen).
    A tarot deck of resin is holding:

And it has a reaction:
    A tarot deck of resin seems to shift and shimmer as moonlight catches its surface.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• The game with the blue and orange balls. Touch the orange one for instructions.

The game of Jills is simple:
    First, find yourself an orange Jills ball, and drop it on the ground.
    If there's no other orange Jills ball present, the game will begin, and the score to beat will be 
    the distance your orange ball landed when the game began!
    After this, anyone is free to throw one of the blue Jills balls (THROW <ball> AT JILL), and try to 
    beat the high score!
    The game ends when the player who dropped the orange ball throws a blue ball, and the winner is the 
    player who landed their blue ball closest to the Jill.
    When the game ends, all the balls will be returned to their owners, and you can play again!
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Klendathu said:
    Why does the Krypton (atavian) doll only have 80 months whereas the others have 200?
    I'm not as durable, as a non-Dragon.
  • Klendathu said:
    The frame of this curious little doll is supple cherry wood, covered in a mesmerising
    series of sand-coloured cloth patches that flow like scales across its body. Taking the 
    rough appearance of a lizard, the figurine spans just over a foot in length, complete with 
    the long tail and clawed feet characteristic of the xoran race. Bearing a striking 
    resemblance to Crixos Nithilar, the model's face is frozen in careful concentration, a 
    green arrow nocked in the incredibly detailed miniature bow wielded in his hands.
    It weighs about 1 pounds and 4 ounce(s).

Spanning just over a foot in length, this curious little doll is fashioned from a frame of
    supple rowan wood overlaid with cuts of rich, opulent velvet and fine strands of cerise 
    thread at the back. Soft to the touch, the figurine is designed in a manner reminiscent of 
    a siren, complete with the characteristically smooth skin, an outfit coloured entirely in 
    shocking pink, and a face painted with sparkling glitter. The resulting image resembles 
    Tesha al'Ashtad, a Foozling card bearing the image of a tall, powerful slave clasped 
    tightly in her hands and an expression of indefatigable determination etched on her 
    sublimely victorious features.

Standing no taller than a foot in height, this body of this curious little doll is
    fashioned from a frame of elm and covered in thick, high-quality cloth. A short wooden 
    stick protrudes from the back of the piece, connected to a rounded handle that allows the 
    model to be manoeuvred. Painted with the appearance of an atavian, a pair of miniature, 
    white-feathered wings sprouts from the shoulders, each bearing the faintest signs of 
    blackened char at their tips. While the figurine vaguely resembles the face of Krypton 
    Urth'Auren, its visage is frozen in a distinctly disoriented expression; its blank eyes 
    are wide, and its patchwork cheeks are coated in sand.
    It has 80 months of usefulness left.

This is fixed now, the atavian doll has 200 like the others!
    "If you build it, they will come."
    The new doll:
    Doll321250 a curious doll resembling a xoran 10 3000gp

My mudlet buffer was shortened with my GUI for some reason, so I lost the price on the new game:
    board508457         an ornately engraved Nim board

Does anyone have the price of the game please?

Everything else was the same, though I think the visages have some denizens on them like Catarin and Parni.

Also a note to anyone looking to buy the book in Bazaar 3: BUY BOOK FROM RAKDRA buys the manuscript, not the book (unless the admins change this between now and then). Be careful and buy by item number.

• The game was priced at 6000, fyi.
    This is the updated listed, Bazaar 2 had all the same items as Bazaar 1 plus the new addition of the Nim board, xoran doll (Crixos), and I think some of the visages are different this time (cannot confirm). Kelath had the same mount. Allene won the first one, Sholen won the second.

Kelath, keeper of the beasts says, "Ah! Let me show you what I have!"
    ticket504789 a tangerine and sapphire ticket for the firs 999 9999gp
    eland518927 an exquisite eland 5 60000gp
    stallion230794 a silky skewbald stallion 5 60000gp
    To buy something, BUY <thing> FROM Kelath.

Therine says, "Ah! Let me show you what I have!"
    kite383211 a golden sheilei kite                          28    3000gp
    doll207481 a curious doll resembling a siren              28    3000gp
    doll169036 a curious doll resembling an atavian           29    3000gp
    doll321250 a curious doll resembling a xoran              22    3000gp
    jill523068 an orange Jills ball                           18    3000gp
    ball523113 a blue Jills ball                              60    1500gp
    jar386455 a jar containing an eyeball                    30    2500gp
    board487900 an ornately engraved Nim board                 24    6000gp
    To buy something, BUY <thing> FROM Therine.

Lindire, the woodcarver says, "Ah! Let me show you what I have!"
    vial406558 a carved bone vial 75 800gp
    deck29867 a tarot deck of resin 35 2000gp
    fan195194 an elegant damask silk fan 22 2500gp
    harmonica111229 a silver harmonica 12 8000gp
    To buy something, BUY <thing> FROM Lindire.

Quaen'a says, "Ah! Let me show you what I have!"
    bowl517992 an aqueous bowl 32 1200gp
    alembic482799 a planar alembic 33 1200gp
    rug382668 an exotic Mhojave rug 11 4000gp
    seashell236052 a pristine sapphire seashell 24 3500gp
    plinth140557 a dark ash wood plinth 9 10000gp
    visage359890 a sand-covered visage 45 1500gp
    To buy something, BUY <thing> FROM Quaen'a.

manuscript518014 a manuscript of aligned planets 15 12000gp
    book460295 a book of many symbols 3 9000gp
    scroll518321 a willow scroll 6 4000gp
    calendar191968 an "Achaea's Most Famous" commemorative cale 17 4000gp
    crown441473 an elaborate paper crown 27 800gp
    To buy something, BUY <thing> FROM Rakdra.

seed37636 a small bramble seed 12 1000gp
    seed407722 a small creeper seed 22 1000gp
    seed332636 a tiny rose seed 6 1000gp
    To buy something, BUY <thing> FROM Gilrain.

Ordruin, a troll leatherworker says, "Ah! Let me show you what I have!"
    belthook501716 a jade belthook 17 1500gp
    scabbard203084 a megalodon-skin scabbard 12 1500gp
    knapsack321002 a cormorant-feathered knapsack 11 1500gp
    To buy something, BUY <thing> FROM Ordruin.

I just realized the calendars have different poses, but remains the same each month depending on which pose you picked.

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    FLIP CALENDAR.
  • To elucidate a bit on what Krypton said: The calendars have a different posing subject per month, but they don't automatically flip. You'll need to FLIP CALENDAR for it to change to the current month if it isn't already on the current month. No skipping, so to see them all you'll need to diligently change it each month!
  • im sure an ISSUE ME will fix the months on the atavian doll. I hope. The Wyrm only weighed 218 pounds when i got it. I'm like, 'OOPS?" hehe. Fixed right away
  • I was sad the weapon holders did not change. Sorry, Shirszae!
  • Kyrra said:
    This marvellous-looking tarot deck is fashioned entirely from resin, crafted by a hand of such
    prodigious skill and talent that its transparent panes glow and shimmer like iridescent 
    crystals. Lining the interior to allow for careful organisation of cards is a series of 
    separators, they too possessing a curiously luminescent glint. At the back and sides shine 
    relief images of the Major Arcana, yet visible within the front face of the piece is a 
    miniature scintilla of sunlight, exuding a refreshing, alluring heat into the surroundings like 
    the celestial body itself in microcosm.
    This item may receive emblazon.
    It has 150 months of usefulness left.
    It weighs about 1 pounds and 2 ounce(s).
    It bears the distinctive mark of Lindire, the woodcarver (a denizen).
    A tarot deck of resin is holding:

And it has a reaction:
    A tarot deck of resin seems to shift and shimmer as moonlight catches its surface.
    and

A tarot deck of resin seems to shift and shimmer as sunlight catches its surface.

Although I noticed it do that even when indoors.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."