The person who played Aurora.

13»

Comments

• @Sarapis
    Hold your head up bro! You're great human!
    Be wild; that is how to clear the river.
  • Havyn said:
    I had the pleasure of interacting so much with Aurora. We would gossip over gin and lemon so many times about so many things. You helped me get through city leadership, not once but twice. You knew how to be a goddess and a girl and truly made those years in Achaea the most memorable. I simply adore you!!
    Your forum profile pic is cute as hell.
  • @Aurora, thank you for everything you've done for all of us. Best RP I've seen in 16 years coming from a Divine. Thanks :)
  • edited August 2017
    <Aurora in mortal form> would like you to know: All reality shudders as the voice of Clementius, the Weaver thunders across the land, "The classic exchange: 1) blah! 2) anti-blah! 3) pro-blah! 4) shut up! 5) no, you! 6) you can't spell 7) no YOU can't 8) That's InSanE 9) Shouting about InSAnItY is iNsaNe 10) I have a right 11) I'll kill you 12) just shoutsoff 13) no! 14) blah! 15) (Immortal) Enough!"

I actually didn't get to play with you as Aurora much, so I went through my old logs (what was left after 1999-2007 logs died in a HDD crash) for your mortal, and honestly there were so many logs.. but the best ones were just the basic BS ones and I'll keep them to myself.   Josh's server probably has a bit more "gold".

That said, in ~2,000 log files, you showed up over 20,000 times in conversation and I have months of AOL chat logs that I didn't know I had until like a year ago.  You're an awesome human being Lyn!!  Give it hell.  Beat it down like it was Tenebrus in Shallam...aaaagain!

• MadelyneMadelyne East Coast, USA
    I'm not sure we ever interacted, @Aurora, but the comments and memories from those who have, and who shared them here, are a great testament of what an awesome person you are. The world is lucky to have you.
  • Havyn said:
    You knew how to be a goddess and a girl

Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • Boosteya said:
    Havyn said:
    You knew how to be a goddess and a girl

• I have already said my piece in private, and I stand by every word of it -- you were, without a doubt, the best part of that year of my life playing this game. Part of me wishes I had stopped letting other's harassment get the better of me sooner, but hey, it all worked out in the end, right? :D (Newlines here in case that mobile forum bug is still around.) Afraid I have few hilarious/touching anecdotes to share anymore, but I'll make sure to cause a few in the future in your name. :P Or just write a few short stories... more likely that.

Bydar, a garish-looking trader says, "I'm not a man, I'm an experience."
  • @Aurora Thank you for adding that extra special bit of personality and awesome in an already amazing world of wonder. I am just now coming back to the game after well over a decade but the passion you and the other staff members put into Achaea has stayed with my memories for that long. I shall continue my grand quest as a Paladin of Light in your name; I will make you proud.
  • Just logged into the forums after a long time away. I'm struggling to find words.

@Aurora, you took me from some stupid game player who didn't much care for RP into someone who immersed them self into the game and truly enjoyed it. You/your character were always patient and kind to me -- and you left your mark on me.

I remember you turning @Micaelis into a toad for the heck of it while talking to me. You really made it enjoyable to play the game and I will never forget it.

You never gave up on me, as wishy-washy as I was. You. Are. Incredible.
  • Darroth said:
    If you're the same person who played Aurora when I was active, you were some of the best interactions Darroth ever had. I was pretty depressed during that time and you were always a bright spot during my day when I got to interact with you. Whether it was talking to you over OT or seeing you take over denizens, it was a blast to apart of that experience. Thank you for everything. 
    Same person :(

• CarmellCarmell Eastern Washington
    My most favorite memories of Aurora had to be when she'd tell me to smack Micaelis around a bit.  Then there was the random zaps that would come and more often than not they were actually for Micaelis and he'd tried to deny it before you would say it was him. You can also never forget the Caefir OH! or OOPS every time we accidentally entered a meeting someone else was having with you because we all had connected earrings.
  • @Aurora I never interacted with you in anyway as far as I know, but considering the amount of stuff I hear around, not a single achaean has anything negative to say about you as a character, divine, or a person. Your outlook now, even in a time so grim, is admirable and inspiring. My own position has been very difficult, which unfortunately means I can't help, but just reading these stories, reading your resolve, I feel just as touched and blessed as those who had interacted with you for years.

Thank you, for everything, and I just wish I'd the chance to interact and talk with you, both IC and OOC as well...