Hey everyone! Not sure how "quick" this question can be, so I'll try to make it so by using an ordered list of what I want to be able to do well with my class. Extra points include that transing skills is not going to be a problem, I feel I'm flexible enough to work the RP and character story as needed, and that I will be able to start with an initial investment of around 2500 credits (retirement etc).
So here is the list, with the higher ones being most important and #1 actually being very, very important!
- Get to Dragon as painlessly as possible, meaning to have good enough tankiness and kill speed, with as little rest as possible.
- Be able to hold my own on 1v1, but most importantly considering a class that could do well as assassin/bounty hunter type.
- Decent raid/group combat capabilities to help in city/house/team efforts and not feel like a 1-ability spambot or punchbag.
- As much utility as can be squeezed in there - mostly utility that contributes to performing the aforementioned tasks best.
- Explore this amazing world for once from end to end if possible, with as few deaths to random weird stuff as possible.
Many thanks in advance for taking the time to go through it and come up with answers and apologies for posting yet another generic topic, but I'd really like for once to settle on a good class now that I got my prios straight and really enjoy Achaea!