124»

Comments

• what date are you considering, I'm wanting to go to NY again
  • Aegoth said:
    Fucking heathen, not eating wings

• Telinus said:
    what date are you considering, I'm wanting to go to NY again
    oct 13th-15th
  • UPDATE: On this glorious weekend of our Lord and Saviour, Sartan the Malevolent, let it be known that an epic Clash of the Beards shall take place between the Holocaust King and Sir Titonus of Mhaldor, wherein which both shall consume copious amounts of alcohol to see who shall be the last standing!
  • TitonusTitonus Youngstown, Ohio
    do you have a beard?

• Buying beer in a bar in New York City?  You guys must have all the arties

• Wanted to come but have wedding that week in southern maryland..
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Yeah, unfortunately due to the insanity of real life, exhaustion and funds, plus a trip I wanna make during the holidays, I'm not going to be able to make this trip. Sorry guys! Was really looking forward to it. Another time, though.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Can somebody buy Titonus a beer for me, I still owe him for helping me set up Mudlet  :3
  • meet up is cancelled. We'll try anotger time!
  • ahh phew, I was going to cancel too