This war

Comments

• edited June 2017
    Micaelis said:

Random war shit no one cares about

Hey what are my stats Micaelis? I wanna know too.  <3
  • Ok!

Not counting skirmishes or vastly uneven teams not resulting in a sanction (which would reduce your overall score), you have a success rate of exactly 50%, offense and defense, with a defensive success rate of 16.7% and an offensive success rate of 75%.
  • Oh wait I thought that said Morthif O.o. Those aren't your stats, those are Morthif's. Yours are...

A total success rate of 30%, with a defensive success rate of 0% and an offensive success rate of 42.9%, and a net essence from Crusade total of -40,000 (67,000 lost, 27,000 recovered).

Need to step it up on D :(
  • What are my stats!

• edited June 2017
    Medi said:
    I want to hear the justification for killing Shryker in the Central Wilderness when Mhaldor was scattered on ships and such, not engaging in defense! Actually, no, I don't want to hear it at all. Please stop with the hypocritical crying and discuss alternatives/solutions.
    Soldier, was in the city for a while when we were in raiding. Valid kill in terms of regular PK rules, regular war rules, and special War terms.

Next.
     <3 
  • edited June 2017
    Shryke.

Novice. Has had the character less than 3 weeks (19). Logs in consistently, but sometimes doesn't come on at all on certain days. Doesn't have reflexes to fight 1 person, much less do anything but be cannon fodder during a raid (he literally said that IC, only a few hours ago). Sub-Logosian.

Valid, but a huge dick move. Killing the Targossian novice, also a huge dick move. 

There is no justification for being an asshole. Next time, go after Cooper or Medi or anyone else that has a fighting chance. The same for Mhaldor.
  • @Cooper, your stats are absolutely terrible. You have an overall success percentage of 0%, with a defensive success of 0% (0/0) and an offensive success of 0% (0/2). 

You must rectify this.
  • Now I don't know if you were just joking/trolling from the beginning, or decided to start part way through :(

• edited June 2017
    No that's actually accurate, but mind you that's only back 25 years, so a little skewed given how long you've been around. 

Also it only includes fights that result in sanctions, since skirmishes aren't really possible to determine a 'success/failure' without a subjective metric. If you include skirmishes the number goes up, but no real way to say if it's a win or loss.
  • Sanction, no tank deployed. Mhaldorians: Proficy, Aegoth, Aliara, Carbine, Cooper, Dragonknight, Kalam, Lylith, Narga, Saeva, Saibel, Seradai, Taryius, and Tennent. Targossians: Farrah, Ada, Auvar, Cailan, Halos, Issam, Itkovian, Laniara, Mazirak, Talamond, Torinn, Vender, Vessil, Avianca, Frederich, Siduri.

Sanction, tank deployed, tank disarmed. Targossians: Nazihk, Achilles, Ada, Atalkez, Auvar, Torinn, Farrah, Frederich, Jor, and Laniara. Mhaldorians: Cooper, Exxia, herose, Leisum, Llesvelt, Medi, Melodie, Nyderraethi, Proficy, Seortiae, and Taryius.

Those are the two.

• I mean, according to your stats I've never defended a sanctioned raid by Targossas.

2017/06/27 02:49:29 - Cooper has disarmed a hostile tank.

I doubt your numbers are anywhere close to accurate if you don't have me ever defending vs. Targ in the last 25 years!

• The problem with Micaelis's recordkeeping is he's relying on Targ logs. According to his records, we've done like 2 crusades ever. :(
  • Cooper said:
    I mean, according to your stats I've never defended a sanctioned raid by Targossas.

2017/06/27 02:49:29 - Cooper has disarmed a hostile tank.

I doubt your numbers are anywhere close to accurate if you don't have me ever defending vs. Targ in the last 25 years!

That's because you waited until we had handled them and snuck in for disarm. Why it was only you on the log! Aha we have figured out your cunning ruse
  • edited June 2017
    I haven't updated since yesterday, which is where that single one is, but other than that...no, there's nothing. But, like I said, that -only- includes sanctions. Have some non-sanction things, but didn't include those. Feel free to try to find another disarm, sanction, or detonation. You won't! 

EDIT: It's not 25 years, it's actually 22 years and 11 months.
  • Farrah said:
    The problem with Micaelis's recordkeeping is he's relying on Targ logs. According to his records, we've done like 2 crusades ever. :(
    That's because you only -LOG- 2 Crusades ever :(. And my official record-keeping is just Targ's logs, but OOC (just because I find it interesting) I track other cities' logs as well. I like to evaluate trends.
  • edited June 2017
    Micaelis said:
    Oh wait I thought that said Morthif O.o. Those aren't your stats, those are Morthif's. Yours are...

A total success rate of 30%, with a defensive success rate of 0% and an offensive success rate of 42.9%, and a net essence from Crusade total of -40,000 (67,000 lost, 27,000 recovered).

Need to step it up on D :(
    I shouldn't have asked for it in public.

Wait I just saw Cooper's stats this is suspicious 
  • There could be more, if, for instance, your team detonated a tank while you were Eleusian/Mhaldorian and dead, and no one amended the log to include you. Same goes for Cooper. I can only track what people log, and I only really track Mhaldor, Eleusis, Targossas, and Ashtan.

But, on paper and verifyable (minus Cooper's disarm which I didn't have yet since I updated yesterday morning), those are the stats dating back to 720 for you. Could be more before but I don't have those records on this computer, or your city leadership could just be awful with logging!
  • How many credits are you going to give me for each one I find, Micaelis?

• Hmm...I'll agree to dance with you for one dance per individual item.
  • Cooper said:
    How many credits are you going to give me for each one I find, Micaelis?
    I can probably point you to some dates/times where I didn't have info from either/both sides either due to laziness or lack of info logged:

729 AF: A Fair Fare Affair destroyed. < I didn't catch this one.

729 AF: Top of the belltower destroyed < This one had no Mhaldorian information from either side.

730 AF (Sarapin): Double disarm in Targossas. < No Mhaldorian side.

732 AF: Mhaldorian disarm. Didn't catch this one.

734 AF: Top of the belltower destroyed. < Same as above.

735 AF: Ritual storage destroyed. Etc.

735 AF: Sanction, but no deto/disarm and nothing logged.

Probably some good starting places, and about 10 more that are later. I like to keep what I have as accurate as possible so if you have anything hit me up!
  • There's a reason we keep Micaelis around :D
  • Is he good at blackjack too?
  • I watched Rounders once, does that count :(.
  • edited June 2017
    Damn you keep records that long @Micaelis

What are my stats 20 years in?

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • "I leapt east!"

Atalkez has died asphyxiated by <monk>'s kai!
  • I'm gonna be nice and add...

Saved the day: 106
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.