By request

SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
I'll occasionally put things here if there are requests or inspiration. I don't guarantee to always have some way of depicting things pictorially. Today's request is from @Kayeil

Twilight's Spring Cleaning

Comments

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Skye said:
    I'll occasionally put things here if there are requests or inspiration. I don't guarantee to always have some way of depicting things pictorially. Today's request is from @Kayeil

Twilight's Spring Cleaning

That is the best interpretation ever. haha.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• That is bloody awesome.

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it

• Excellent!

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Smoochy smoooochy~
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • @Melodie, where is your forum sig from? It's delightful to read.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Iniar said:
    @Melodie, where is your forum sig from? It's delightful to read.
    Google is your friend... Outlander

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Outlander!
    Huh. Neat.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Only my favorite book/show series ever. :)
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • JaydenJayden WA, USA
    Skye is a world-renowned treasure, oh god never stop this.
  • @Skye I now demand Targbucks to be on every corner of every city!!!! How can I live without it???
  • Skye said:
    Halos said:

@Tesha gives violently bright pink puddle-stomping boots to @Xaden.
    Tesha gives an obnoxiously bright pink silk poncho to Xaden.

Tesha al Ashtad says in a mellifluous voice, "There is yours."

That's fearsome all right.

Never change, Skye <3
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Why is Xaden a panda?  :/
  • @Mindshell
    in the discord his picture was him wearing a panda hat, so we decided Xaden is a panda

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • JaydenJayden WA, USA
    Everything about that has the mark of Amanda's doing, after all.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    It's an amazing mask. When I saw it I just had to buy it right off the rack. >_> 

• Jayden said:
    Everything about that has the mark of Amanda's doing, after all.
    B)
  • Skye said:
    Large, glossy lips rim the gaping mouth of a slick fish head. A deep, realistic 
    green mottled with black flecks begins on top at the fin and fades to a pale white 
    at the belly. Two bulging black eyes protrude from both sides of this fish head in 
    a comically startled expression. From within the oversized mouth, a glimpse of the 
    wearer's face can be seen in the shadows.
    It has 94 months of usefulness left.
    It weighs about 1 pounds and 0 ounce(s).
    It bears the distinctive mark of Amanda.

That is amazing, Skye... I love it so much. I can't stop giggling.
  • Are those panties and boxers flying off the ships?