Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Saddest moment

124»

Comments

• CaelanCaelan Posts: 1,243Member @ - Epic Achaean
    Szanthax said:
    When I came back from dormancy and I'd been removed from order and Aegis was dormant... And so was Hermes. I'd been so dormant he'd come and gone before I came back
    That probably pissed me off more than most.  

@Batista, @Nicia, and I tried like hell to keep the Order going since we had authority from @Aegis to induct.  We built the Order *even with a dormant God* and one day the admin showed up and just removed everyone we added, then disappeared.  That pretty much pushed me to dormancy because Shallam was shit, the Sentinels and Eleusis were still "distant" so the Order was where I focused my attention.  Just said 'fuck it' and went dormant for 5 RL years.

BoosteyaMorthif
  • NaomhNaomh Posts: 7Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    I have to say, when Selene was killed, that was a hard moment for Naomh. She didn't take it well at all, and I have to admit, even though I could see it happening, it was still a shock to the system in rl. Also, hitting "quit" when leaving the Wardens, that was perhaps one of the hardest decisions to make, and one that was regretted deeply. And later hitting "quit" when leaving Cyrene to go to Eleusis. I'd never imagined Naomh being anything other than a Beloved, Knight and Cyrenian, and there she was at that point leaving it all behind and having had her Goddess ripped from her. She's back in Cyrene now and has regained her Knight status, but leaving left a bit of a bitter mark on her although at the same time, she's gained a new appreciation for both.
  • ProficyProficy Posts: 309Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Realizing every protege I've taken, novice I've helped, or person I've RP'd with closely has either left mhaldor, or gone dormant...

Lol, is it the Proficy?
    Valaria
  • KietKiet Posts: 3,059Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    NO :@ it's just them having bad taste or rl and babies being evil
  • PlakPlak Posts: 85Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Proficy said:
    Realizing every protege I've taken, novice I've helped, or person I've RP'd with closely has either left mhaldor, or gone dormant...

Lol, is it the Proficy?
    Drat... okay so which of the two do you prefer?
  • IsmayIsmay Posts: 619Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    @Proficy, the Scourge of Interaction. 
  • CerysCerys Posts: 24Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    edited June 23
    Proficy said:

Lol, is it the Proficy?
    @Proficy  You are seriously the -most- enthusiastic person I've spoken to in regards to trade and mining in Mhaldor, helping spur my excitement in giving it a try. I'm nearly top 100 in such a quick time because of your constant guidance. While I'm not a "novice", I don't take for granted any of the conversations I've had with you and I hope you know it's not your fault if someone leaves or goes dormant.
    SthenoXae
  • ProficyProficy Posts: 309Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    I'm personally not too sad about it..... it was just a brief moment of clarity or what not.....

Nothing tops the day that the entrance to the UW closed down....   I'm still holding my breath waiting for it to reopen!!

Literal tears fell that day, I have not been the same since
    CerysValaria
124»
Sign In to Comment.