Mementos/Resolutions

2»

Comments

• Can you give away or sell mementoes?
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Yes.  
  • You can only accept and turn them in at the first of the ooc month right. 
    You can only accept new Resolutions on the 1st of each real month, yes.

They can be completed, and the mementoes turned in for rewards, anytime.
  • Completed the tapestry today:

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/3EEdalM-

Really cool, not quite sure when it will kick to action, might be night time related.

@Makarios can you confirm that the decay of 110 days is intended? It costed a good 400-ish mementoes, so that seems a bit meh to be only for 110 days.

Also, can I request it to be placed and reset to a library room, instead of to my persona? We were aiming to place this inside our library, so all Eleusians could research/use it.
  • Coamenel said:
    Completed the tapestry today:

Really cool, not quite sure when it will kick to action, might be night time related.

@Makarios can you confirm that the decay of 110 days is intended? It costed a good 400-ish mementoes, so that seems a bit meh to be only for 110 days.

Also, can I request it to be placed and reset to a library room, instead of to my persona? We were aiming to place this inside our library, so all Eleusians could research/use it.
    Didn't the announce post say talisman pieces were non-decay?
  • Yes-

The following items are for sale, note that all of these items (save the hornet and the talismans) 
    will decay eventually:
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Rangor said:
    Coamenel said:
    Completed the tapestry today:

Didn't the announce post say talisman pieces were non-decay?
    The sign by the tinker says so too, the mount and the talisman shouldn't decay

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
    The talisman PIECES do not decay, because they are talisman pieces.

The completed talisman decays by default, but can be customised -- stated at the live auction.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Krypton said:
    The talisman PIECES do not decay, because they are talisman pieces.

The completed talisman decays by default, but can be customised -- stated at the live auction.
    Ew.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Ugh indeed
    If you have buyer's remorse, I'll give you your 390 mementoes back for it ;)
  • Probably shouldn't have posted that on forums! Now everyone else has less incentive to complete it because they already know what it says.
  • Sad the mount doesn't come with a collar :(
    Kayle said:
    Sad the mount doesn't come with a collar :(
    Yeah, I want a 20-hornet-strong Death Swarm :(