Mementos/Resolutions

Resolutions have been out for 6 months now, and the event with the release of the items you could purchase with them was almost 5 months ago. The denizen at the time said the items in the auction would be purchasable in 6-12 days.

Any update on this? I want to spend my mementos!

Comments

• edited June 2017
    Just going to be an asshole and highjack the thread. Please in the future can we not have anymore currencies introduced?
  • Yes the resolutions are a cool idea. The currency, not so much. 
  • Delosian Eagles and Mementos both were announced as Soon™ and we're still waiting. But if the content is going to be super worth it then I guess I can just keep amassing both. :+1:
  • Can Eagles be transferred? I'll start amassing a collection in hopes that I won't be pissing credits away.

• I was just thinking of starting this thread myself. Please allow us to spend our mementos, trade them in for credits, or at the very least refund us their value in gold (accepting all those resolutions cost money).
  • Honestly, the entire game colluding on their promo idea to keep the value on everything so artificially low would make me drop the entire idea of bringing everything back for sale. Fuck that noise. 

At the least, the prices for everything should be substantially higher than the auction prices.
  • Krypton said:
    Just delete mementoes and forget the whole thing happened.
    Do it for the @Klendathus

• Krypton said:
    Just delete mementoes and forget the whole thing happened.
    Unsure if making movie pun.

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    No, but Guy Pearce is bae. Take my forum Like.
  • Thx admin team!

• AustereAustere Tennessee
    Can someone post prices, please? I'm intrigued but can't login..
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    Nicola said:
    <3@Nicola. As usual, here to save the day. 
  • 1. why do all the things decay eventually, if the number of mementoes you can earn is finite?
    2. what exactly is the tapestry?
  • 1. The number of mementoes you can earn is infinite, resolutions can be claimed at the start of each OOC month. The rewards are decaying (and cannot be customised to be non-decay/resetting) because they mostly have artefact level properties but are purchased via entirely in-game means, and because it creates an ongoing demand for the currency.
    2. It's a lore device, more than that I cannot say. (I don't think any exist yet!)
  • As a note, you can add nondecay and resetting to the figurehead just like you can with any other figurehead. 
  • At the auction it was also said the plaque could be non-decay.. Is this still true?
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Why can't we retake the gambling resolution? :(

You're aware I got 400 mementoes just from the gambling resolution, yes??

An Arcadian auctioneer says, "To answer a previous question which I had missed, it should be half a year, to a year at most before these items are made generally available."
    Lmao, someone dock the auctioneer's credibility points, for talking OOC time
  • Nicola said:
    1. The number of mementoes you can earn is infinite
    So you can retake resolutions? :open_mouth: I did not know that.
    well yes but that was 400 mementoes at once because you were paying other players to do it for you. I'm too lazy to do any of the other resolutions but the gambling one :(

• Which ones can you retake?
    If the gambling resolution was single-person repeatable, it would just be the same as buying mementoes outright (with a small amount of time invested, too).

Every 3 minutes you would get 10 mementoes in exchange for losing/"paying" a few hundred K.
    edited June 2017
    Krypton said:
    If the gambling resolution was single-person repeatable, it would just be the same as buying mementoes outright (with a small amount of time invested, too).

Every 3 minutes you would get 10 mementoes in exchange for losing/"paying" a few hundred K.
    Given that the prizes decay and the gold is essentially being sunk, I do not see a problem with this >_> 

Cailin said:
    Which ones can you retake?

In as far as I can tell the PK and bashing related ones are repeatable. Anything you have also already achieved level wise or accomplishments like getting attested are forfeit, so players with existing marques or above level 60/99 don't qualify for those resolutions. 

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    Taryius said:
    At the auction it was also said the plaque could be non-decay.. Is this still true?
    I also recall this being mentioned, is this now no longer the case?
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Resolutions are going to be gone at the end of the year, right?
    Huh. Neat.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    edited June 2017
    Cailin said:
    Which ones can you retake?
    The genocide resolutions can definitely be retaken, I'm doing the undead one for the third time.
    Nazihk said:
    As a note, you can add nondecay and resetting to the figurehead just like you can with any other figurehead.
    Is this 100% fact (tested and verified)? Also, what are the reactions?

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Can uou do multiple resolutions at once?
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    edited June 2017
    Kayle said:
    Can uou do multiple resolutions at once?
    Of different types, yes. eg Can't do the 10 seamonster and 500 seamonster concurrently, but can take all of the genocide resolutions at the same time and a kill seamonster and a pk.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."