Shikudo

Comments

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    LMAO mystery solved
  • "It IS... probably."
  • edited June 2017
    Shaman is top 5, artied, min-maxed out, DPS wise. In fact, Shaman ranked #2, Serpent ranks #1. Shikudo is now #3, followed by DWC, then Bard. Again, this is artied out and considering only DPS.
  • Haven't tried out Shaman or Shikudo, but DWC is not better than Bard. Your testing is flawed.
  • In terms of hunting... Shikudo is a bit better than Tekura overall, particularly if you use Tykonos-Willow-Rain-Oak-Willow. In a chain formation and have flowed your attacks well. Your kata chains are rather important to scale up the damage even against denizens. These attacks also go nice with the battlerage abilities. I have also noticed that the Willow and Oak stances will take more damage than Rain and Tykonos when hunting. I still want to continue to test a bit to see any other variations. 

BTW: Definitely bard is still better than Tekura/Shikudo. (Also DWC)

• edited June 2017
    Too many people don't know hunting.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Dochitha said:
    Too many people don't know hunting.
    I know hunting. Bard > Monk.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Micaelis said:
    This Ashwood staff is OP. If you strike the ground it prones/stuns the entire planet.
    Lol
  • edited June 2017
    Proficy said:Shaman has a good enough crit rate... damage of the attack doesnt matter. Its all about speed of the hit. Doch has optimal crit rate, so i believe it. 
    If this was the case, then swiftcurse hunting would be better than everything in Achaea.

Hint: It's not. 

Shaman isn't top 5. Shaman isn't better than Bard or DWC. Shikudo also is not better than either of those two.
  • Shaman isn't top 5. Shaman isn't better than Bard or DWC. Shikudo also is not better than either of those two.
    You are wrong.
  • edited June 2017
    They make you type something? Okay.
  • Dochitha said:
    You are wrong.

• Ryzeth can you post numbers from your testing please? Dochitha tests using a very specific method that enables very high accuracy, using full sets of level 3 artefacts.

It seems like you don't test things and just go by feel, and don't have access to full level 3 arties.

• I'd be interested in hearing about what this very specific method that enables very high accuracy is.
  • Antonius said:
    I'd be interested in hearing about what this very specific method that enables very high accuracy is.
    This. 

Where are Sena style numbers? It all seems very anecdotal to me with general "artied out" as a base line.

I've got a lvl 3 sword and pendant, hunting in lesser feels like I'm slicing through warm butter most of the time, it's awesome, yet it's not mentioned in the top 5.

Actual data please.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Im absolutely loving Shikudo monk. I believe it is really making me push myself as an Achaean. I always shy'd away from monk due to the "complexity" of it. But, i decided it was time take it on, plus I always played a stick monk in DnD so this was a good opprotunity do play it in achaea as well. 
  • Vercio said:
    I always shy'd away from monk due to the "complexity" of it. 
    Are you saying Shikudo is -less- complex than Tekura?
  • Well, at the moment, some of the damage at the higher end is ridiculous so it could be? You're damaging AND you're hindering!
  • I am more interested in matchups vs shikudo. How it could handle other classes..
    telepathy and kaido are already solid. Interested to fight more classes once I get it down a bit more. It is quite complicated. 
  • Placing one foot on the chest of Laniara to hold her in place, you drive your staff down with all your strength into her weakened throat. The gurgling death rattle is the only sound to herald her death as she gives a single great convulsion beneath your heel, then falls still.
    You have slain Laniara.
    Defeated, Laniara is cast out of the Arena.

Hot
    F
    Damn.

#shikudo
  • edited June 2017
    Love it! Its a fun new skill set
  • Compulsory Shikudo education; start at 1:50

• I have a totally different mental image of Shikudo masters.
  • You submit the idea #5231

'Shikudo, Frontkick, any chance we could get an insertion as to which side is targeted in the strike? ^You lash out with a straight kick at the ???? shoulder of (\w+)\.$'

for review.
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• edited June 2017
    Iniar said:
    Compulsory Shikudo education; start at 1:50

Video Link
    I see helicopter.

hax

• Testing One

Testing Two

Testing Three

That is one f*****g tight window

• Tysandr said:

Testing One

Testing Two

Testing Three

That is one f*****g tight window
    Tree cured the first one, and he got salve balance back right before you got bal back in the second one. :bleep_bloop:
  • For the first one, I used spinkick in the arm-breaker, so I was too far off; that's why he could tree.

For the second one, I'm pretty sure I didn't break the head; I also alias'd wrongly.