New Webcomic

Hey guys! So I know it's completely unrelated to the game, but I'm starting up a new webcomic soon actually, and I'm struggling a bit with the name itself. If you don't mind, taking this survey would help a ton!! 

Essentially, I want the names to be cutesy, but the one option sounds too soft and seems like I could work it into the comic itself as extra affection, whereas the other sounds more like something you'd actually nickname a person. I've worked it down to two options.

Please come and take the survey here! I will post updates when I start releasing strips as well here, so you know where to find it if you'd like.
Duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh hurty, duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh fighty, hurty, fighty, hurty, fighty, slicey, slicey, facey, kickey -

art stream / twitter / ko-fi

Comments

• I forgot to note and now it's too late to edit, but, 

I didn't stylize the survey options but the actual title is likely to look more like [BLANK] && "The Man". 
    Duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh hurty, duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh fighty, hurty, fighty, hurty, fighty, slicey, slicey, facey, kickey -

• What is webcomic actually about, because Extra Affection sounds like a wicked name for a web comic.
  • Tahquil said:
    What is webcomic actually about, because Extra Affection sounds like a wicked name for a web comic.
    It's pretty much slice of life standalone strips of goofy relationship/friend stuff. And not going to lie you aren't wrong although it kind of sounds like the title for a ménage à trois-based comic, which is also a cool idea! (Quietly considers.)

Personally I'm more attached to the current options because they stem from an inside joke and whatnot.

• How about calling it Extra Affectation instead and dedicate it to the way certain Achaean players write?

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • How about calling it Extra Affectation instead and dedicate it to the way certain Achaean players write?
    This made my night.

• Thanks, everyone!! I got about 80 votes in and over 70% were for Birdie && The Man, so that's gonna be it, I think!

I've started construction of the site here, and am currently struggling with the pagination. I'll post again here once I upload the first pages/strips! For now here is just one of my throwaway, cutesy design pages.