Trading for 2 No Brainer Lesson Packages

Hi,

I've been playing Achaea for over a month now and it's been immensely enjoyable. The history, the people, all that interplay between the various factions, even the politics (good or bad) makes it feel like a real world. That being said, I feel like this game is slowly becoming a hobby I could comfortably sink money into. However, I'm still in the process of getting a reliable debit/credit line and it'll be a while before I get access to it. So, I would like to seek out anyone willing to purchase 2 No Brainer Lesson Packages for me and credit them to my account.

I have no idea how the exchange rate works on lessons, but here are my resources I've saved up so far:

Gold : 300,000
Unbound Credits : 62

If anyone could contact me (either here or IG), I'm sure we could come to an agreement. If the amount is not enough, I spend a few hours hunting daily, so I'm sure I could come up with an amount that would satisfy you.

Thanks for your time.

Comments

• Hello,

Just thought I'd update this. Still looking to trade with someone for these two packages. Now I have:

380,000 gold
    72 Credits

Feel free to get in touch with me here on in game!

Cheers,
  • Hello!

Just wanted to update that I got my packages thanks to Tyamat (thank you!). If a mod sees this, please close this thread.

• Excuse me, I'm sorry to hijack this thread, but I'd like to trade someone 25 credits to purchase a single lesson package. That is if anyone is willing. I'd potentially like to buy another in the future, but one is all I can afford at the moment. If anyone is interested, please drop me a message.
  • @Sobriquet helped me out with my lesson package. I'll post again when I gather the remaining credits for the other.