Sartan vs Eleusis

12346»

Comments

• @Proficy This has happened more than once with several of Mhaldorian's attacking Eleusian novices. To the point we were shipping them out of Eleusis while they as well as us were getting attacked. Not to mention when TOLD we were carting them out and asked you not to attack. I have let several know @Nyderrasethi was really the only one to say ok cool and backed off, when I said it. The others continued attacks leading to five deaths of Eleusian novices who had no idea what the hell was going on. You can't justify or defend it. Oh sorry have some gold since we killed you because that makes it better.  NWHO exists for a reason as does honours. If a kid is 18 and 5% your might it -might- be an inclination to hey this is a newb lets not kill them.

So before you spout off and try to attack me for "nonsense." I don't ever want to hear you cry again about how clouds are neutral zone. (and yes, you have). As for people not respecting me? I don't seem to recall having anyone's disrespect over this. This is you pulling an attack at me the player, and personally it won't get you anywhere. You are trying to justify your actions about being a jerk and just because you feel invincible doesn't mean you are. 
  • Yeah, I don't think the admins would have bothered posting Announce 4767 if it was just one incident wherein a Mhaldor player attacked an Eleusian novice.
     <3 
  • fact #1 - Clouds are a neutral zone
    fact #2 - you can't engage one second and then literally 10 seconds later announce your done while people are actively chasing you
    fact #3 - taking 10 to15 minutes to get a group together to jump someone in a neutral zone leaves you open to get yo head cracked later
    fact #4 - you're stupid and are blatant in expressing things from your perspective only which I can tell you from experience, no one cares about. Its about the over all synergy of the IRE.

Its openly clear that the sensitive areas of this sapient wide scenario effect specific individuals. My advice to them are to remove yourself from the scenario, only apply yourself to aspects of it you can provide a positive impact or voice your opinion to people in game who can do something about it, as there are more engaged and involved than those simply OOC complaining about it.
  • Omg @Skye how are you so amazing
  • Clouds aren't neutral, you're trippin. Anywhere my enemy is, is an aggressive location.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Proficy said:
    fact #1 - Clouds are a neutral zone
    fact #2 - you can't engage one second and then literally 10 seconds later announce your done while people are actively chasing you
    fact #3 - taking 10 to15 minutes to get a group together to jump someone in a neutral zone leaves you open to get yo head cracked later
    fact #4 - you're stupid and are blatant in expressing things from your perspective only which I can tell you from experience, no one cares about. Its about the over all synergy of the IRE.

Its openly clear that the sensitive areas of this sapient wide scenario effect specific individuals. My advice to them are to remove yourself from the scenario, only apply yourself to aspects of it you can provide a positive impact or voice your opinion to people in game who can do something about it, as there are more engaged and involved than those simply OOC complaining about it.
    No one had been fighting for 30 minutes. So you are dragging this out to gain try to justify it to people that weren't there.  You were literally baiting novices during it and the only people in were those trying to reach trapped novices. When they were all out I went to clouds to go do something else. 

You can't say oh you were fighting when I know what I was and was not doing. while we are at it. Everytime wicella would get off a ship you guys were quick to jump her. We literally went to ships because we were not allowed anywhere else to go due to your pk stint to try to force us back to get more power for the tank. 
This discussion has been closed.