What's going on with the Descent?

2»

Comments

• I've raided down there probably as often as any other location. We used to raid the temple area down there. We did the Red Square once, and the diner recently. There are very few good raiding spots in Mhaldor that you can get to without a serpent though. 

I don't mind that, but it's true.
  • I uh might have beckeoned @Nyderrasethi from descent into guards above.  Noticed him down there, wasn't ready for a fight, and decided that was the only thing I could do!
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    edited June 2017
    so in other words this is just his rant thread

got it

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • Haven't ranted at all on the topic despite the constant troll jobs on here...

According to discord it's being worked on still so I'm just interested to see what kind of changes shall be made.
  • Well the original intent was a tunnel connecting the upper and lower section of the city while replicating sewers while not outright being sewers, since Targossas is kind of a Eleusis-lite city in that regard. 

I'm not sure how Big Papa plans to move forward from here but the -original- intent was 2 exits, then it went up to 5 or something, but not really sure what the final product will be. I imagine 2 exits, hopefully.