Commissions open ❤

2»

Comments

• I love them. You did an awesome job and were super quick!
    Magelord Veldrin Crescent Concordia says, "He's an asspotato."

Check out Leliel's Commission Thread. She's an amazing artist who works cheap!

• I've more or less worked through my backlog excepting a few pieces that will take a while to complete. If you're interested in putting in an order feel free to contact me now! I'll probably take up to five before closing this again--I'll post when I hit the limit.

Half-body and smaller is preferred at the moment but not required. This is mainly because my summer semester will start quite soon and so my pace will slow a bit drastically, so please be aware you may not get your pieces within the usual week but perhaps a couple instead! 

I made my humanoids listing quick chart a bit nicer-looking so if you would like a look at it, I've popped it below so you don't have to scroll for it.

Duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh hurty, duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh fighty, hurty, fighty, hurty, fighty, slicey, slicey, facey, kickey -

art stream / twitter / ko-fi
  • Thank you so much for such a pretty rendering of her and the fast turn around time! :D